Publix B-O G-O FREE Deals!

• Start date
  • Replies 84 Comments
  • Views 3,629 Views
95% all that matters is total calories. Don't but the keto nonsense.
I mostly agree. My weight loss rate has been a bit faster under keto but it's skewed because of the initial water weight loss.

Still, I feel great (now) following the keto diet/cult, and I think there might be something to the claim that forcing your body to use fat as fuel helps maintain a high metabolism. I'm doing close to zero exercise and I'm losing a steady 0.4-0.5lb a day, most of it fat according to my fancy body composition scale.

keto works for initial significant (and rapid) weight loss. Matty has clearly demonstrated that

but it’s not a sustainable eating lifestyle

after keto, calories and exercise is where it’s at

I'm already looking into my post-keto life, for when I reach 175lbs. I know I'll never be a 5-workout-a-week guy so I think I'll stick with a low(er)-carb diet, but something like 100g net carbs, not fokkin 20.

Got this today for dinner today B-O G-O for $8. Remember Newman’s pizza has REAL pepperoni! Also love this go to bread (stays so soft forever!) B-O G-O for 4.19. Plus some digital coupon made final cost 3.19.
A582CC6D-1E58-4EEF-96F4-3F001363666E.jpeg

Oops, meant for big boys club by my own quote I wanted to prove was here.

Several drug stores are closing here and claiming bankruptcy. They saturated the area, raised and obviously gauged prices and now they’re seeing the results. Score for The People! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Had to get their first but surprised that they had more than enough for me!

Mentioned the mango beer before but 1000 Stories Cab was good so even bought bottles of 1000 Chard and Zinf.
mango cart

1000 stories wine

@Blitty Nashville surprisingly has a Publix or two!

Last edited:
Inter Miami kicked Nashville SC's ass

pay attention mister monkey

publix wu

where shopping is a pleasure @MrMonkey
I was thinking the Inter thing but not Publix! Any pics of what you bought or possibly left without realizing you didn't pay for it? :poke:

I was thinking the Inter thing but not Publix! Any pics of what you bought or possibly left without realizing you didn't pay for it? :poke:
I only went in to move money around, the Cubans at Publix dont id the Western Unions and MoneyGrams, didn't buy anything

Mister Monkey out here calling my man a thief!
Davey we can organize a retail theft ring with a few Hondurans, hit a couple of Home Depots power tool section along California, mister monkey can be our getaway driver, no Christian names, I'll be Mr. Orange, you'll be Mr. White, mcbaseball can be Mr. Brown, mister monkey can be Mr. Pink

Tim Horton's ground coffee is BOGO a lot in my parts!

I been buying the shit out of it. I buy one regular and get a decaf one FREE, baby!