Public Service Announcment

• Start date
  • Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 2,924 Views
This weekend, I saw a shirt in the window of a "douchebag" store that had "THIS SHIRT COST $100" screen printed across the front of it.

Indeed, the shirt cost $100.

LOL by the time I die nothing in me will be worth anything to anyone..... hell I probably couldn't even donate blood right now.....

24-7, you might be right. Years ago I used to "donate" plasma, and they check your blood pressure and pulse, and whatever else before letting you donate.

LOL by the time I die nothing in me will be worth anything to anyone..... hell I probably couldn't even donate blood right now.....

That's the spirit 20four7.

Can we start a "most valued poster" award? I nominate 20four7. I hear he's feeling under appreciated.

I AM SERIOUS. I AM IN NO WAY BEING SARCASTIC.

What the heck happened with the leaf you turned over two months ago? Was it the Ft. Lauderdale trip that sucked you back in?

Personalized PSA for Reno and 20four7:

Please eat a salad.

Love, Mrs. X

can i have your tendons when you die?

thx pal

That wasn't a slam like EAT A SALAD! That was like, you guys need to take better care of yourselves and eat some vegetables.

Fo' reals yo'.

That wasn't a slam like EAT A SALAD! That was like, you guys need to take better care of yourselves and eat some vegetables.

Fo' reals yo'.

shouldn't you be worried about MrX eating salads?

shouldn't you be worried about MrX eating salads?

The best I can do with Mr. X is a veggie patty sandwich at Subway. I did buy him an apple today and keep reminding him he can eat it anytime he wants.

I'm sure my nagging is very inspiring.

you haven't seen me in a while, I've been eating salad and kind of look like this by now

l_5a3861be11983f8a4e6d247166bc85a9.jpg

I would imagine that 20Four and Bread have the most preserved livers of anyone.

I would imagine that 20Four and Bread have the most preserved livers of anyone.

LOL nina...... I had a sore throat on Friday and went to the doctor, he said it's ok your liver was just trying to get out......

Give me 2 more years of this life and my liver will be rock hard and unable to process anything.......