• Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 2,913 Views

Mrs. X

seven of ten
Since
Mar 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Put yourself on the bone marrow registry. It's free and incredibly easy. They send you a kit to swab your cheek in a pre-paid return envelope.

www.giftoflife.org/

That is all.

Sounds like a test to get on Maury.

Why they haven't called you yet?

They did actually. I told them to go pound sand. I just want to look like a good person and not actually have to do anything.

I think some little kid died or something. I didn't really follow up.

Also, as a secondary PSA....mustard has almost no calories. Feel free to use as much of that condiment as you want.

They did actually. I told them to go pound sand. I just want to look like a good person and not actually have to do anything.

I think some little kid died or something. I didn't really follow up.

MrsX:kiss:, that was so good , I actually don't know if you're kidding or serious.:lmao:

I feel enlightened in the loafers.

5-star thread. Your certificate will arrive in the mail in 8 to 12 weeks.

MrsX:kiss:, that was so good , I actually don't know if you're kidding or serious.:lmao:

Is that like when I had Mr. X tell you that I bought 6 t-shirts for $175 each, one for $300, and you believed him and then tried to backpedal pretending like you didn't.

I love you, you cocksucker.

I didn't think much about it, actually. Do you think I would be offended if you bought a $300 shirt? I would actually like to see one of those.

I thought 5teamer bought 6 shirts.

I didn't think much about it, actually. Do you think I would be offended if you bought a $300 shirt? I would actually like to see one of those.

I thought 5teamer bought 6 shirts.

No, I don't think you would be offended. I'm offended that you think I'm the kind of person that would spend $1,175.00 on six t-shirts! :cono:

:kiss:

Reno how did you know I bought 6 shirts?

Are you Glitter Guy?

teamer, somebody made a post, maybe Matty.

Are you Glitter Guy?

Glitter Guy, lol.
doughenning.jpg

man I'm getting all kinds of heat for 6 t-shirts and I had nothing to do with it:robyn: