poster map locations

• Start date
  • Replies 63 Comments
  • Views 4,812 Views
If boner gets recognized so should Brooks.

I thought SOV and Englishmike were from England. Not on the map.

I thought for sure it would have every single person who ever posted here.

Looking at that map I see that we need Durito to go back to Colombia and start posting. And where is Choo?

we miss the good old days when this forum was made up of RBS sharps exiled and there was lots of sports betting talk and not so much chit-chat

That must have been pre-2010 because I've never seen it like that.

Oh man, no Wally on the list

:nun:

I am moving to Revis Island.

Tullaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Revis Island? Is that near Butthead Bay?

This is great! Love you too Rogue MUAH!

What about MonkeyF0cker?

my experience with him is similar to the family members of the malaysian flight peeple. ring ring ring.

no one gives a fuck about posting bc only a few of us are going to survive. i almost certainly wont be one of them but im not overly concerned.

all i really care about is that the people who have accounts on this forum pay their fucking debts. goes from the bottom to the top. man the fuck up.

my experience with him is similar to the family members of the malaysian flight peeple. ring ring ring.

no one gives a fuck about posting bc only a few of us are going to survive. i almost certainly wont be one of them but im not overly concerned.

all i really care about is that the people who have accounts on this forum pay their fucking debts. goes from the bottom to the top. man the fuck up.

Choo, what are you talking about man?

F0cker owes you money?

Oh man, no Wally on the list

:nun:

ah I knew I was gonna forget some, even let it marinate a little before finishing it to see if any new names came up

Choo, what are you talking about man?

F0cker owes you money?

i would like to know too.. he mentioned something along these lines when we were talking a few weeks ago... there are a few guys who have stiffed people/places and nobody is harder on them than me...but obviously, we dont know the full list... outside of the cocksucker from BI that fucked people over and will never repay a cent, who owes you money choo?

i would like to know too.. he mentioned something along these lines when we were talking a few weeks ago... there are a few guys who have stiffed people/places and nobody is harder on them than me...but obviously, we dont know the full list... outside of the cocksucker from BI that fucked people over and will never repay a cent, who owes you money choo?

im concerned about MF's well being tbh. the scumbag stiffs know who they are.

choo you should call out whoever it is. We need to be aware if there are stiffs among us.