Poll: Women - Can you achieve orgasm from intercourse?

• Start date
  • Replies 73 Comments
  • Views 4,455 Views

Poll: Women - Can you achieve orgasm from intercourse?

• Total voters

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Yes

No

Other

(Yes, as long as I'm getting screwed by someone that is not Bread.)

Yeah, shockingly low participation among gamelives vagina holders.

I woulda answered a private poll.

I woulda answered a private poll.

Plommer is smart, he knew a private poll would be ripe for abuse - whereas a public poll shows the truth, the truth being no one cares enough to vote in my fucking poll.

Alright, alright. Done.

matty can't vote - he doesnt have a vag

It simply says "intercourse", sweets.

Since this thread is going nowhere fast..........

In my experience, my rough estimate would be 65% of women can have one through intercourse. I'm not factoring in really long relationships where the woman finally reaches a super comfort zone and ultimately has one.

I fully expect someone to tell me my #'s are way off and then I will roll my eyes.

I dare a male poster to announce to the board that every chick he's ever nailed has had an O through intercourse.

I dare a male poster to announce to the board that every chick he's ever nailed has had an O through intercourse.

I have often been told " that was so good I feel I should be paying you"
Sounds like it counts, pal.

well i've never had an issue. i mean sometime's it doesn't happen - but that's b/c im sleepy, drunk, hung over, don't feel well or whatever, but if i want to i can. Or sometimes other things will make me, like foreplay(whether it be prior, during or after). i mean really its not a matter of WILL I... it's how MANY TIMES. ;-)

well i've never had an issue. i mean sometime's it doesn't happen - but that's b/c im sleepy, drunk, hung over, don't feel well or whatever, but if i want to i can. Or sometimes other things will make me, like foreplay(whether it be prior, during or after). i mean really its not a matter of WILL I... it's how MANY TIMES. ;-)

Yeah but you don't fuck alot of guys - your sample size is too low to be 100% accurate.

CaliGurl, once you've fucked your first hundred+ guys your information will be more reliable.

Its all about the numbers pal, don't believe me? Ask MonkeyF0cker, he'll tell ya.

you have no idea how many guys i've been with.
trust me, I'm experienced.

(note... not 100+)

you have no idea how many guys i've been with.
trust me, I'm experienced.
If it was over 100 you would have said so, obviously its less than a hunnered.

PS: We are talking fucking, not "been with" or slept with, sleeping has no place in this poll.

Go plomberg.

Matty, just some friendly banter between myself ( a seasoned pro who HAS fucked at least a few hunnered broads) and an inexperienced newbie.

CaliGurl has some game and thick skin, which will be useful if she plans on staying here more than a few weeks.