Poll: Women - Can you achieve orgasm from intercourse?

• Start date
  • Replies 73 Comments
  • Views 4,490 Views

Poll: Women - Can you achieve orgasm from intercourse?

• Total voters
Plommer glad to see you got back to being the real Plommer, for a minute there it looked as if you too would sucome to the same infactuation of Cali like so many others.

well i've never had an issue. i mean sometime's it doesn't happen - but that's b/c im sleepy, drunk, hung over, don't feel well or whatever, but if i want to i can. Or sometimes other things will make me, like foreplay(whether it be prior, during or after). i mean really its not a matter of WILL I... it's how MANY TIMES. ;-)

Right but your personal experiences are just a tiny spec of sand in comparison to the rest of the female population. You may very well fall into the 65% that I mentioned.

The women that can achieve it can always achieve it. It's like clockwork. Like you said, it's not if it's how many times.

But for the women who can't, that's their typical experience. Sucks to be them.

Plommer glad to see you got back to being the real Plommer, for a minute there it looked as if you too would sucome to the same infactuation of Cali like so many others.
Wal, Plommer is a realist, not a dreamer pal. Plus he likes a sure thing when it comes to pussy.

Wal, "the real Plommer" ?

I have not changed pal,

Common.

Matty, just some friendly banter between myself ( a seasoned pro who HAS fucked at least a few hunnered broads) and an inexperienced newbie.

CaliGurl has some game and thick skin, which will be useful if she plans on staying here more than a few weeks.

thanks. and in talking about sexual experiences let's leave it at this: I lived in NYC from ages 18-23 and was "single" for a lot of it.

thanks. and in talking about sexual experiences let's leave it at this: I lived in NYC from ages 18-23 and was "single" for a lot of it.
CaliGurl, lets not leave it at that.

If you were banging 20 guys a year you could easily be qualified mathematically.

20 is nothing. I've fucked 20 broads in two months sometimes.

Cali, have you ever contracted an STD?

I have, and thanks to the Canadian healthcare system I received treatment.
I am now STdisease free.

CaliGirlNJ! I need your input - what are your thoughts on office dating? You could be quoted in a major French-language newspaper.

CaliGirlNJ! I need your input - what are your thoughts on office dating? You could be quoted in a major French-language newspaper.

Matty, how would that be possible? I'm pretty sure she doesn't speak French.

I'd bet that her quote would sound silly in French.

Perhaps she should be quoted in English.

Gamelive translation: I've nailed at least 50 guys

And there's nothing wrong with that.

I'll gladly french-ify her. If you catch my drift.

Oh la la.

create.php

Gamelive translation: I've nailed at least 50 guys

And there's nothing wrong with that.

Daft, I'd bet its half of that, or less.

First thing we should know is how many guys she's met, and compile a formula of how many guys met to how many guys fucked ratio.
Maybe F0cker could help with the math.

You riding me here pal?

don't ride me.

Edit: Even I can't type that with a straight face.

i think muddy is sticking it to you plommer...and laughing about it too :yes:
the nerve of some bicycle riders....geeess
:gomuddygo:

i think muddy is sticking it to you plommer...and laughing about it too :yes:
the nerve of some bicycle riders....geeess
:gomuddygo:

RayRay, when its Muddaaaay vs Plommer, Muddaaay always wins.

I accept that.

CaliGurl, lets not leave it at that.

If you were banging 20 guys a year you could easily be qualified mathematically.

20 is nothing. I've fucked 20 broads in two months sometimes.

Cali, have you ever contracted an STD?

I have, and thanks to the Canadian healthcare system I received treatment.
I am now STdisease free.

no. thankfully

Matty, how would that be possible? I'm pretty sure she doesn't speak French.

I'd bet that her quote would sound silly in French.

Perhaps she should be quoted in English.

I am all for it. If you like someone, you should date them and see where it goes. If you don't take the chance you may be missing out on the person who is perfect for you (or perfect for you, for now). I have had 2 office relationships, and neither affected my day to day work. That is key. If dating someone in your office means that your work will suffer, then you probably need to readjust your priorities. But if you can balance it and not make it innapropriate than I say there is no harm in it. However when "courting", so to speak, you have to be aware of the lines of sexual harassement.

Je suis tout fait pour. Si vous aimez quelqu'un, vous devriez les date et voir o il va. Si vous ne prenez pas la chance vous pouvez tre absent sur la personne qui est parfait pour vous (ou parfait pour vous, pour l'instant). J'ai eu 2 relations de bureau, et ni affect mon travail quotidien. C'est la cl. Si quelqu'un rencontre dans votre bureau signifie que votre travail en souffrira, alors vous avez probablement besoin de rajuster vos priorits. Mais si vous pouvez l'quilibre et ne pas le rendre inappropri que je dis qu'il n'y a pas de mal cela. Cependant lorsque vous demandez une personne sur vous devez tre au courant des lignes de Harclement sexuel.