Poll: Women - Can you achieve orgasm from intercourse?

• Start date
  • Replies 73 Comments
  • Views 4,474 Views

Poll: Women - Can you achieve orgasm from intercourse?

• Total voters
I am all for it. If you like someone, you should date them and see where it goes. If you don't take the chance you may be missing out on the person who is perfect for you (or perfect for you, for now). I have had 2 office relationships, and neither affected my day to day work. That is key. If dating someone in your office means that your work will suffer, then you probably need to readjust your priorities. But if you can balance it and not make it innapropriate than I say there is no harm in it. However when "courting", so to speak, you have to be aware of the lines of sexual harassement.

Great response, thanks! :highfive:

I am all for it. If you like someone, you should date them and see where it goes. If you don't take the chance you may be missing out on the person who is perfect for you (or perfect for you, for now). I have had 2 office relationships, and neither affected my day to day work. That is key. If dating someone in your office means that your work will suffer, then you probably need to readjust your priorities. But if you can balance it and not make it innapropriate than I say there is no harm in it. However when "courting", so to speak, you have to be aware of the lines of sexual harassement.

Je suis tout fait pour. Si vous aimez quelqu'un, vous devriez les date et voir o il va. Si vous ne prenez pas la chance vous pouvez tre absent sur la personne qui est parfait pour vous (ou parfait pour vous, pour l'instant). J'ai eu 2 relations de bureau, et ni affect mon travail quotidien. C'est la cl. Si quelqu'un rencontre dans votre bureau signifie que votre travail en souffrira, alors vous avez probablement besoin de rajuster vos priorits. Mais si vous pouvez l'quilibre et ne pas le rendre inappropri que je dis qu'il n'y a pas de mal cela. Cependant lorsque vous demandez une personne sur vous devez tre au courant des lignes de Harclement sexuel.

I've said this for years but "taking a chance" never seems to correlate with giving a fat fuk a shot.

Daft, I'd bet its half of that, or less.

First thing we should know is how many guys she's met, and compile a formula of how many guys met to how many guys fucked ratio.
Maybe F0cker could help with the math.

You riding me here pal?

don't ride me.

i have met thousands.
i have probably been on dates with, lets say, 75 to 100 men.
i dont fuck every guy i go on a date with
i dont go on a date with every guy i fuck either
i have been having sex for 10 years
i had a boy friend in high school for 2 years
i had a boy friend in college for 2 1/2 years with a small break where we saw other people
i go through phases of high activity to less activity (rarely to never no activity).
i'm a girl who is loving gamelive

make your formula.

Je suis tout fait pour. Si vous aimez quelqu'un, vous devriez les date et voir o il va. Si vous ne prenez pas la chance vous pouvez tre absent sur la personne qui est parfait pour vous (ou parfait pour vous, pour l'instant). J'ai eu 2 relations de bureau, et ni affect mon travail quotidien. C'est la cl. Si quelqu'un rencontre dans votre bureau signifie que votre travail en souffrira, alors vous avez probablement besoin de rajuster vos priorits. Mais si vous pouvez l'quilibre et ne pas le rendre inappropri que je dis qu'il n'y a pas de mal cela. Cependant lorsque vous demandez une personne sur vous devez tre au courant des lignes de Harclement sexuel.

Yeah, thats not suspicious, a Californian that speaks French and not Joual.

i have met thousands.
i have probably been on dates with, lets say, 75 to 100 men.
i dont fuck every guy i go on a date with
i dont go on a date with every guy i fuck either
i have been having sex for 10 years
i had a boy friend in high school for 2 years
i had a boy friend in college for 2 1/2 years with a small break where we saw other people
i go through phases of high activity to less activity (rarely to never no activity).
i'm a girl who is loving gamelive

make your formula.

Your average is less than 10 per year, you can do better than that.
Common.

Loving gamelive is something we all do.

I'm gonna start an Ask Cali thread. There are plenty more questions to be answered than were given earlier.

Yeah, thats not suspicious, a Californian that speaks French and not Joual.

Your average is less than 10 per year, you can do better than that.
Common.

Loving gamelive is something we all do.

i didn't say that.
i said i have been sexyually active for 10years, i lost my virginity 10 years ago.
some years more than 10 some years less (when in a relationship)

I have no formula but am going to guess she has been with 43 men.

And 2 girls, but only one was interesting.

Matty, Enigma and Steve voted in this poll!!!

Matty, Enigma and Steve voted in this poll!!!

Matty understands English on the same level as Shanty so he gets a pass.

The other two, I dunno.

I feel a sliver of pity for guys who have to ask this question.

Sounds like sour fucking grapes, pal.

I'm looking forward to Rubyns response.

Is it because you've never failed to deliver or some guys can't tell or just don't care?

Gays, calm down.

Does anyone here actually think Robyn would be with Bread if he couldn't deliver the goods?

Give Robyn some credit.

Matty this one also works for a non profit and speaks french. Seems a bit more slutty though.

Yeah but just because Robyn gets her O on doesn't mean it's Breads doing (sorry Bread).

Robyn just may be one of those chicks that can have one via intercourse.

I'm not saying Bread is not an amazing lover that makes women quiver but I'm just sayin....

I stand by my original statement.

I mean, some guys are born into money, some guys have great looks...