Plommer, would you shave your balls for me?

• Start date
  • Replies 17 Comments
  • Views 1,088 Views

Rubyn

Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
If the stars were ever to align in our favor, and I asked you politely, would you shave your critter for me?

If the stars were ever to align in our favor, and I asked you politely, would you shave your critter for me?
Of course pal, just don't expect a fukkin video.
(At least not before I get to see a little more of you - if you know what I mean, and I know you do.)

I really don't care to see someone shaving their balls. The end result is all that matters. Plommer, you have a lot of facial hair. I bet you are rather hairy down there.

I really don't care to see someone shaving their balls. The end result is all that matters. Plommer, you have a lot of facial hair. I bet you are rather hairy down there.

Rubyn, its true - my nether regions are covered in hair, lots of it.

You know I prefer a hairy snatch so I think its only fitting that my own genitalia remain hairy.

PS: No hair on my toes......... yes really.

create.php

Gamelive needs to evolve. We need to move past cocks and balls. Onto perineum.

I'd like to see plommer shave his beardy face into a goatee or lostashe.... shave his balls for robyn, save the hair....take of his hat, paste the nut hair to the bald spots on his head and drive the boys into town on the bus for a few beers

I'd like to see plommer shave his beardy face into a goatee or lostashe.... shave his balls for robyn, save the hair....take of his hat, paste the nut hair to the bald spots on his head and drive the boys into town on the bus for a few beers
lol

Would you, plom?

For Rubyn?

Of course.

I'd love to play with her titties.

Only now, 3 years later do I realize how much Rubyn loved me.

I bet Bread would have let me play with her while he watched and recorded the event on cam back when they were still together.

I don't remember ever seeing this thread before. Good bump.

Lots of Rubyn threads in the Ultra Secret Zone (that's more secret than The Secret Zone). Should I unlock them?

This is a quiet little thread. Like an out-of-the-way restaurant where the owner knows the food is so good they don't have to kiss your ass and they can tell you about the issues they have with your critter and you will keep coming back.