Pictures from Reddit

• Start date
  • Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 3,165 Views
:lmao:

What do yo do now?

Right now I'm jobless.

I keep having troubles with political and corporate structures so I'm looking for a smaller company to be apart of in the hope that the lies and transparency are a little more clear.

RJ you ever been that far north? I'd imagine it might be too cold for ya?

Here is how FF is currently looking for gold
$(KGrHqN,!qcFGlEjIVVeBRwhj0MiUg~~60_35.JPG

Rw2Pkeml.jpg

Is that your actual rig? Looks neat as fok.

Right now I'm jobless.

I keep having troubles with political and corporate structures so I'm looking for a smaller company to be apart of in the hope that the lies and transparency are a little more clear.

We work for....I guess you could call it a privately owned company....and I love it. Great poeple, and with the company being so small....politics and lies don't really make their way in.

We work for....I guess you could call it a privately owned company....and I love it. Great poeple, and with the company being so small....politics and lies don't really make their way in.

I envy this on so many levels. It is the strongest principal I'm looking for in my next position and something that will be hard to judge from an interview, but I believe the relationships of the peoples should be a great tool to start with.

Is that your actual rig? Looks neat as fok.

Thanks Matty! Hopefully crypto currencies and the usgovt can co-exist peacefully.

I envy this on so many levels. It is the strongest principal I'm looking for in my next position and something that will be hard to judge from an interview, but I believe the relationships of the peoples should be a great tool to start with.

Makes your job easier and far more enjoyable that way. It's also far easier for everyone to stay on the same page. Good luck in the hunt! Companies like this are hard to come by.

If you don't mind me asking, what industry do you work in?

As long as my paycheck keeps coming in, I couldn't care less about politics.

I say try giving less of a fok.

As long as my paycheck keeps coming in, I couldn't care less about politics.

I say try giving less of a fok.

You don't care if things are unjust or just downright illegal?

Makes your job easier and far more enjoyable that way. It's also far easier for everyone to stay on the same page. Good luck in the hunt! Companies like this are hard to come by.

If you don't mind me asking, what industry do you work in?

Computers

I wouldn't work for criminals.

Alright, maybe a day or two for plommer if he asked nicely and paid upfront.

(I thought we were just talking about regular old office internecine warfare, not straight up crime/fraud.)

you are right vagabond we need a tps report on the political landscape of the middle east. lol. It is insane with the all the competing groups and strange alliances. If the US and hopefully our allies France have the Will to act and can eventually bring people to the negotiating table, the Alawites need to a state where they are protected, the Kurds and Sunnis as well. Syria and the geography of Syria drawn up during the european colonial era is not viable as any sort of future state even if the US was to do nothing.

Syria has a long and incredible history but alot of the geography of modern syria is a product of modern and colonial history that isnt working. The Alawites have to have believe in a future state or this will be a debacle.

An incredibly beautiful country with so much history. Obama (Obamacus africanus) must act and put an end to these chemical attacks and the killing and help bring order, umayyad mosque has to be rebuilt and this great country must have a future

48158241.jpg

baalbek1.jpg

tumblr_m3btcwXYmU1qf1kl2o1_500.png

5585695655_227ca89b2c_z.jpg

The-Umayyad-Mosque-Damascus-Syria.jpg

Last edited:
I just wish Obamacus had architectural ambitions for America like all the great African and Arab leaders of Rome , like the Africans Septimius Severus or even the "supposedly horrible" emperor but beautiful architect Caracalla. He just needs to get rid of these effete liberals, they are crushing his second term.

I hope France or someone will stand with us but I have always believed this "coalition of the willing", lol ,is a bunch of crap. America must ultimately go it alone, our military doesnt need a "coalition of the willing". America must go it alone. So many great architects and architecture and leaders from the arab lands, ancient roman and greek history and ancient history is one of my passions and I really believe alot of the etruscans or at least their culture originated from africa and the middle east, even that "roman style of dining" probably originated in africa and middle east. I dont agree with this Iraq part in this quote, the birth of Kurdistan will be a pretty incredible story to come out of the Iraq war

http://timesonline.typepad.com/dons_life/2008/11/barack-obama--.html

"African-Roman’ emperor of Rome. Like Obama he was of mixed race -- his father from Libya, his mother of European descent. He too had an outspoken and determined wife, from Syria. And his first task on coming to the throne in 193 AD was to deal with a military disaster in Iraq (‘Parthia’ as it was then known). The success of his surge was commemorated in the great arch, which remains to this day one of the most impressive monuments in the Forum at Rome."

septimus arch

2b.jpg

leptis magna in Africa

c963ba8c-2c39-47c9-a9ad-d0b22c69dbeb.jpeg

1368-Leptis-Magna-Theatre-E.jpg

baths of caracalla- this is what we need in DC

300px-Termas_de_Caracalla_2.jpg

The-Baths-of-Caracalla---Oil-Painting-Reproduction-On-Canvas.jpg

basiciliainside3012853.jpg

00710im.jpg

baths_of_caracalla_gardens_2044_jpg_600x.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely pics. Love me some artwork...endlessly trying to convince Steve to come to an art museum with me.