People who leave the plastic film on their electronics...

• Start date
  • Replies 45 Comments
  • Views 3,000 Views
I have no idea what you're talking about, so yep you better share it.

MrX, next time I buy something with plastic over it, I'll hopefully do a video showing the ripping off of the plastic just for you! :hugyou:

MrX, next time I buy something with plastic over it, I'll hopefully do a video showing the ripping off of the plastic just for you! :hugyou:

Now we're talking.

Don't even get me started on dust covers for books.

:mudcat:

what about dust covers for keyboards? how do you feel about those?

MrX
I have no idea what you're talking about, so yep you better share it.

[WEBM]https://www.gamelive.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/sugar.mp4[/WEBM]

Who the fok still uses a separate keyboard? Do people even own desktop computers anymore?

[WEBM]https://www.gamelive.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/sugar.mp4[/WEBM]

Largest load I've seen on video today.

Rogatien what's under that plastic sheet in the back? Why does it look like you're in an Al-Qaeda cave?

yeah

it triggers on you?

I don't think I'm susceptible, though I've never tried to trigger it. Maybe I should try some of those videos.

Sounds pleasant.

Who the fok still uses a separate keyboard? Do people even own desktop computers anymore?

I tried switching to a tablet but I can't do alot of things on a tablet that I can do on a desktop, plus i always buy big monitors, so there is that. My current monitor is a 27 inch BenQ.

Reasons I need a desktop:

1) Torrenting
2) watching my torrents on TV - my TV is connected to my desktop via HDMI cable
3) poker
4) I love using a mouse, try that on a tablet.
5) music - my pc has some nice speakers and a decent collection of mp3's plus streams I listen to in hi-fidelity, try that on a tablet.
6) PC gaming, nuff said.

I wasn't talking about tablets, just good ol' laptops. Every five years I buy a cheap-ass Windows laptop when the previous one goes kaput.

I stream all my torrent downloads to the Chromecast plugged to my TV. Look Ma, no cables.

I wasn't talking about tablets, just good ol' laptops. Every five years I buy a cheap-ass Windows laptop when the previous one goes kaput..

Good for you it didn't go kaput in 2-3 years! :up:

My cheap buys don't end well and usually MrsM will say, "cheap you buy, cheap you get"! :banghead:

Bought a used, 10-year-old guitar today. Guess what.

bDxAaJUh.jpg

:redx::redx::redx::facepalm::robynballs:

vkhtVPph.jpg

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

GkO7Oh7h.jpg

:up::up::up:
:cripwalk: