People who leave the plastic film on their electronics...

• Start date
  • Replies 45 Comments
  • Views 2,980 Views

Matty

Bringing Sexy Back
Since
Jan 26, 2010
Score
Tokens
...even when it's yellowing and starting to peel itself away, out of sheer misery.

zombie-head-shot-o.gif

I was given a different radio at work the other day. Though it was not new by any means, it still had the crappy, started-to-peel plastic over the display.

I was all like, "Dude!"

A 2009 guitar I recently purchased from a dude on Kijiji.

y6xXa4dzIia1IENIySn6vfCX0uCCAinBjto9nRvQ2lafErCa6wV-YIAcIcp1WB4b6_wo_6LvVHUdS-rc3pq5UM_P6tY_XWHKyr13V6QKjIQ9GFVDmqD3f6F7ShMw2ru4df4Hp2cFvekTNK4UhGRtBA9dqViwD_KaKYDgYx3GtdpyeV_Qd80Zl7Ku64yEUMqXwBmj1tAEDqUwLY5oHwT09t5SzXXG-XsQ7p_fmpHE16UrsicjV3yOVCLY7U75UKL-j2Tbw1y1FEdKa1LU6EEKx26q_enszmeNfh0Tp5HfgmtqhO6MWD1EC0BjO9qSasmPWn6bI3yfgWI4iE91nBWtyHT1scmdYsPSauzxmVd2L3UvGlYg8WgbHeuI6dM2MfMkhs4sUNFft436RpzmoCwlZuo6XT-F0wZKNakWpgY8dMcUsBtNUhPcVRZ_jLVTnaWQOJSpODY1ApKxT7LWj6_Wkr25DS1b26XVRl767U5CCYd8Uye1Wj33JQxxagP54VyX1U2sKBCFBb81xgBCdKlzQUQhcq7nb7f1lxwvSlDjkpEtSyEVHggq25o240vY-Orz02wthaQMDllU_7ryrZ8vSZ92e0N77wAZ1SOM1spdK38OxSA9vTUZ=w495-h659-no

Sometimes I end up leaving the plastic on...because I don't care. it'll come off eventually.

Sometimes I end up leaving the plastic on...because I don't care. it'll come off eventually.

Would you hold still, please?

tumblr_nrb4w63e7f1r06ekko5_500.gif

Ah, referencing what you said the last time you left the forum mr.x? That was pretty rude for mr.Polite.

I believe I fairly recently pulled off some plastic from an item I had for years. ...prob my guitar :grin:

While not necessarily the case, I'm sure the chances of being a cheap person go up dramatically for plp's

Ah, referencing what you said the last time you left the forum mr.x? That was pretty rude for mr.Polite.

I believe I fairly recently pulled off some plastic from an item I had for years. ...prob my guitar :grin:

I bet it looked awfully nice.

I guess I can understand delaying the gratification, if that's the plan. I can see the upsides.

However, just never caring to take the plastic off is unconscionable.

I do remember it being nice. What if you never realized there was plastic there? :dunno:

Unacceptable. Do your due diligence.

I mean, why even bother being a consumer if you're not going to find the plastic film? It's one of the best parts of the whole experience.

MrX
I guess I can understand delaying the gratification, if that's the plan. I can see the upsides.

However, just never caring to take the plastic off is unconscionable.

mrx I made a pouring sugar in a container video, dual cam, hard on inducing gratification imo, i can share if you want