Pavy,Shanty and Red & White king size filter.

• Start date
  • Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 1,843 Views
Can someone post a shanty to english dictionary? I really need help with his posts.......

20four7 -

shanty's posts are IN ENGLISH, are you aware of that?

They are poetry though, and poetry is defined as that which CANNOT be translated

Having said that, I agree with you that this latest work is particularly tough to wade through

in this one shanty obviously DID NOT CARE about his detractors who call his work "gibberish"

in fact, it seems as though he almost intentionally made this latest work particularly filled with what his detractors find so objectionable, it feels like he is taunting his detractors on one level as you read it

A daring and exciting and confrontational gesture on his part, it seems

a short and sweet artistic FU to his non-supporters, another wonderful spectacle to his devotees

shanty, destroy that fat ass swine pavy with your monster cock!

Not sure what the hell just happened but I love it. Shanty :bdown:

dio you missed some great shanty goings-on over the past week or so

Damn...going to have to use them as reading material at work over the next couple of days.

Shanty,

The bald chef kiss foot soles per your request!!!!!!!!!!111

footsoles.jpg

I gave her a heavy dose of my love pitch.

20four7 -

shanty's posts are IN ENGLISH, are you aware of that?

They are poetry though, and poetry is defined as that which CANNOT be translated

Having said that, I agree with you that this latest work is particularly tough to wade through

in this one shanty obviously DID NOT CARE about his detractors who call his work "gibberish"

in fact, it seems as though he almost intentionally made this latest work particularly filled with what his detractors find so objectionable, it feels like he is taunting his detractors on one level as you read it

A daring and exciting and confrontational gesture on his part, it seems

a short and sweet artistic FU to his non-supporters, another wonderful spectacle to his devotees

excellent post, i will never translate a shanty post ever again