PapaGeorge

• Start date
  • Replies 56 Comments
  • Views 5,533 Views
Was it you Durito that posted that link about the guy who runs all of those dodgy Internet companies and gambles?

If so, thank you. I found it rather interesting. And the part where he wants to build a Wax World or whatever gave me by biggest giggles for a couple of days now. (Sorry to offend if anyone here knows/is that guy.)

i think that's our mister monkey

PapaG selling his site. StevieK scrapping his minutes after its conception is created.

What is going on around here???

Actually I am going to revisit that idea with the possible designer when my semester ends brother.

:muddy::dunno::muddy::dunno::muddy::dunno::muddy:

going to be a busy man the next few months :/

This may be the only true thing this guy has ever said... Of course he ruins it when he later states that it will not be in jail. Of course jail and prison are not the same.

Why the hell would you use your real name as a posting handle if you are a scammer? LOL

Why the hell would you use your real name as a posting handle if you are a scammer? LOL

Fiver, Mr PapaGeorge missed that day in school when scamming 101 was being taught.

I think this was a fair bid.

Really it is just a domain name sale since George is reselling old contacts and the site is a wordpress.com site, not an original site anyhow. Is it worth $12? It is worth $200,000 that depends on what you think the domain name is worth. The problem is it has nothing to do with the claims Mr. Pappas is making. By the way, he is taking Google Checkout now because his PayPal account is over $2000 in the hole. PayPal is working on this case as well.

You would have to be nuts to buy anything off boy George. You must have money to throw a way.This guy is a big scam artist.Just do a web search and you will find this thief all over the place running scams.

Yes, I'm gonna buy his website for $12.75. William your posts are trending downhill fast.

I am guessing, but have no verification of this, that "william" is one of George's victims. One of the people who George not only scammed but then impersonated in order to make future sales. Will A, is that you?