PapaGeorge

• Start date
  • Replies 56 Comments
  • Views 5,559 Views
How much you want for it?

How does it generate income, aren't you just selling picks?

Email me if your serious [email protected]

I dont have the time right now to keep the site updated and control all the emails.

PapaG selling his site. StevieK scrapping his minutes after its conception is created.

What is going on around here???

PapaG selling his site. StevieK scrapping his minutes after its conception is created.

What is going on around here???

going to be a busy man the next few months :/

How much you want for it?

How does it generate income, aren't you just selling picks?

Client base of 292 emails with 4K email leads, I used about half the list so far now

Client base of 292 emails with 4K email leads, I used about half the list so far now

Right, but if the whole premise is you selling picks, isn't the site worthless to anyone but you.

Right, but if the whole premise is you selling picks, isn't the site worthless to anyone but you.

Not exactlly, Im still going to be betting my picks and handicapping ( just no time for the site), and who ever buys the site will get my picks each day if needed, I was hoping for a handicapper to take it off my hands but if push comes to shove, its not that big of a deal I will forward him/her the picks each day if needed. The website will be sold with the email, twitter account, clients emails, email leads, and my handicappers watchdog account. with my #1 nhl ranking and right now #9 mlb record....

Some of the clients know my name, mainly the ones from the beginning, and who ever does buy it if any, I will encourage them to say under new management but still the same winning picks from me(papageorge), if that makes any sense...

Reminder to self: Do not give PapaGeorge your email address.

Not exactlly, Im still going to be betting my picks and handicapping ( just no time for the site), and who ever buys the site will get my picks each day if needed, I was hoping for a handicapper to take it off my hands but if push comes to shove, its not that big of a deal I will forward him/her the picks each day if needed. The website will be sold with the email, twitter account, clients emails, email leads, and my handicappers watchdog account. with my #1 nhl ranking and right now #9 mlb record....

Some of the clients know my name, mainly the ones from the beginning, and who ever does buy it if any, I will encourage them to say under new management but still the same winning picks from me(papageorge), if that makes any sense...

Great idea! Wish I had the extra cash right now. Seems like a win-win for everybody. :moped:

Reminder to self: Do not give PapaGeorge your email address.

haha no I dont do that to people, these emails came from ppl who registered at my website, i dont spam ppl

Great idea! Wish I had the extra cash right now. Seems like a win-win for everybody. :moped:

It is win win for everyone, except in the long run the buyer will make out the best and I will be missing out but thats the way of life

Im not even sure how much I wanna sell it for yet, $800 a month income with the potential of growing to over $1000 a month once hockey season is here thats if the new owner uses my picks and has good marketing skills....

But $800 a month income Im told I could get $2000-$3000 (I think $1600 is reasonable, by month 3 the owner will start seeing a profit

I'll give you $12.75

papageorge hire vegasdave NOW you asshole

You win, I could have gone $15, but no way on $20.