pally's 2010 NBA picks

• Start date
  • Replies 53 Comments
  • Views 4,972 Views
i don't want to hear SH*T if these picks aren't winners, i win long term nba and i'm doing this to be nice

it's not my fault if yall don't understand about short-term variance

Ha. I think with attitude like this, you will be a welcome addition to the Ask and Angry Sharp forum. I like your anger already, Pally.

you cokk a**holes do not deserve my nba picks but i am going to give them anyway for the time being

You know, swears aren't prohibited here.

Pally, do you know of anyone with odds on Dennis Rodman checking out before the year 2012?

best NBA thread ever

pally we will be watching. :thumbup:

1/27

Lakers/Indy under 210.5

0-1

I don't want to hear any lip from you COKK M****RF****RS!!!

1/29:

Minnesota -1

I tailed Dark Horse last night on Dall $line. My total is getting ugly this week.

gl pally

1-1

1/30:

New Orleans/Memphis under 204.5

really like this one

actually got 206 earlier

Last edited:
monkeyfocker, durito tail it

i win nba long-term, i really like this one

if it loses, sorry, but this is my opinion

I'm following you on this one pally. I can tell the conviction in your play today. BOL

I'm following you on this one pally. I can tell the conviction in your play today. BOL

i hate giving plays like this but its my honest opinion

i'll be on it huge, but if it loses, it will be no sweat (well, little sweat)

but if someone tails me and it loses, i will feel like FUKIN SH*T!!

so i hope everyone knows that tailing people involves the same money management you use with everything else

I tailed monkeyfocker yesterday, and wouldn't have been upset if both had lost because I bet them reasonably

i bet them moderately as i would my own plays

only difference was instead of deciding on my own they were worth bets, i trusted monkeyfocker

so if this loses please don't get mad

i am only writing this to make myself feel better because as I said, with my own bets I am very happy with 54%, but with picks i know are influencing other people, I can't be happy with anything less than 75%

but having said all that, yes i really like this one and will be on it huge.

Pally, I'm a professional tailer. No sweat. I know who to follow and who not to follow. And you sir are an admirable being. As long as you don't have fat chicks on the brain when you are posting these plays.

1-2

sorry boys, sh*t happens

1/31:

Minnesota -1.5