Orlando weekend (Patrick Bateman, Rogue Juror, Fischnasty, Jungle Man)

• Start date
  • Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 3,706 Views
Bateman, we can play but mentioning deceased loved ones is below the belt.

Lets leave it at that.

PS: Fat, bald, loser etc etc. is ok.

OK so didn't you give Nicky a hard time about his dead dad?

OK so didn't you give Nicky a hard time about his dead dad?
Nope, I only said his dad would roll in his grave. It wasn't a terrible thing to say. Nicky just took it the wrong way.
I never mentioned it after that one time. Plus I knew his dad was dead, I never told anyone about my mother until now.

Anyways Bateman didn't know and hasn't said anything since I've mentioned this.

I thought you used to say some nasty shit about his dad being dead. I believe your comments were well below the belt. It's ok. You can admit it.

I thought you used to say some nasty shit about his dad being dead. I believe your comments were well below the belt. It's ok. You can admit it.
You are incorrect, I know what I said and I only said it once to shut the guy up. I simply stated that his dad would roll over in his grave if he knew about Nicky's behaviour. I said it ONCE.

After a few months I mentioned to him that I was well aware of the feelings associated with losing a loved one, he wasn't alone.

It's all good between me an Nickaaay nowadays, but since he lost his gig as paid poster all he writes are three word replies at S*R.

I'm sure Nicky deserved it, being the fat, ignorant tub of shit that he is...

Your crushing skills are deteriorating friend, stick to the tough guy routine, its much more you.

Problem is he has been outed as a total pussy, and the act is no longer convincing.

Perhaps he needs a drink or three.

Not to keep rehashing, but it was certainly interesting meeting him and nobody can deny that he was pretty brave showing up not only once but twice.

I just keep waiting for the ball to drop in that he secretly took a picture of me in the bathroom at the bar and will post it all over the internet, discussing how fat and ugly I am and how I will die alone in a puddle of my own pee.

Not to keep rehashing, but it was certainly interesting meeting him and nobody can deny that he was pretty brave showing up not only once but twice.

I just keep waiting for the ball to drop in that he secretly took a picture of me in the bathroom at the bar and will post it all over the internet, discussing how fat and ugly I am and how I will die alone in a puddle of my own pee.

omg Robyn, the shit that goes through your head:dunno:

Nah. Bateman isn't as bad as he is drawn. He just shouldn't drink liquor. :eek1: