Orlando weekend (Patrick Bateman, Rogue Juror, Fischnasty, Jungle Man)

• Start date
  • Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 3,705 Views

Rubyn

Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
Ok, so everyone knows we met Bateman:

bateman.jpg

Fischy was well behaved Friday night. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that he is very intelligent and nice to talk to when he isn't wasted out of his mind.

Juror and Jungle Man showed up around 2pm Saturday. We hung out at our favorite seedy bar, Central Station, on Magnolia with our favorite bartender, Rho. As usual, she made us do a lot of shots and even did a sexy dance for Jungle Man which I stupidly didn't get a picture of. This is Rho:

046.jpg

Also, Jungle Man has finally come out of his shell. He scared the living hell out of Bread by making the following comment "You mess with my friends, you will see what Jungle Man is all about". I am starting to believe that Jungle Man is Juror's bodyguard.

For some reason, we didn't realize that Savior Dog wasn't with us before we left Rho. She left a message for us this afternoon and said that she does have him and that she took him to strip clubs and all kinds of weird places last night. I'm scared for him. Who knows if we will ever see Savior Dog again. I lost my camera a few weeks back, so it doesn't surprise me that I would lose Savior Dog, too.

IMG00113-20100319-2050-2.jpg

jurorsaviordog3202010.jpg

A ton of other things happened, but Rho's shots have erased my memory.

This wraps up another excellent mini, mini bash. And thankfully, nobody died this time.

Rho looks very hot. Almost as hot as Juror on that pic. :clap:

Rho is a hottie, and Robyn is right....we really should've recorded her sexy dance for Jungle Man. Either that or Jungle Man's face.

I'm pretty sure it was similar to this:

Sean_Penn.jpg

Rho does indeed look very intriguing. Looks like she's got chains over her shoulder and some cash money and some sunglasses.

So Bateman appears to be approximately 40 years old.

Some 40 year old dude is on the internet where he pretends to "crush" people into the pavement?

Do I have this scenario understood correctly?

good call herman

Patty is not 40. I don't think? I would guess young 30's.

Rho has nice big lips. You know what those are good for?

Chapstick companies!

Booyaaaaaaaaaaa

Rho has nice big lips. You know what those are good for?
Chapstick companies!
Dafty, those lips are also good for flirting with/conning young (and not so young) males into believing they have a shot with her when all she is doing is trying to earn more $$$.

Kind of like a whore that doesn't deliver the goods. Guys are dumb though and usually take the bait with restaurant employees.

Don't get me wrong, she's might be a good person, but her job is all an act.

I prefer dealing with whores, there usually isn't a letdown after they flirt with you.

BetPlom I would like to see you utter one word to an actual real life woman. No whores or strippers.

You'd probably crap your bald headed pants.

There's my Bateman. All that niceness was getting awkward.

Order restored.

:moped:

BetPlom I would like to see you utter one word to an actual real life woman. No whores or strippers.

You'd probably crap your bald headed pants.
Your crushing skills are deteriorating friend, stick to the tough guy routine, its much more you.

There's my Bateman. All that niceness was getting awkward.

Order restored.

:moped:
Problem is he has been outed as a total pussy, and the act is no longer convincing.

Perhaps he needs a drink or three.

Your crushing skills are deteriorating friend, stick to the tough guy act, its much more entertaining.

Problem is he has been outed as a total pussy, and the act is no longer convincing.

Perhaps he needs a drink or three.

Stick with the real life overweight, bald and still living with mommy at the age of 42. Now THAT is real entertainment...pal!

Stick with the real life overweight, bald and still living with mommy at the age of 42. Now THAT is real entertainment...pal!
Thats better, and if you really were a tough guy, I *might* have been a bit annoyed with your comments, but Bateman its been made public information that in real life you are as tough as a 6 yr old girl. lol.

Maybe one day you can make me eat pavement the same way you made bread.

I know I know, people take this internet stuff too seriously, we all know you don't though.

Relax Patty, I'm just having some fun with you pal, I know your just a softie so I'll lay off for a bit.

Dear Plommer,

Please don't destroy the image, and my hopes along with it.

Thanks.

Big-Tipper Bread

A 6 year old girl? Come on. You are uninteresting and not funny. Will you tweets include updates on how your mother is doing?