Online Aspergers Test

• Start date
  • Replies 54 Comments
  • Views 2,381 Views
Wonky how?

I answered "slightly" to most questions too.

The theater vs. museum question does seem odd.

Yeah like that one, or remembering people's date of birth, or the one about doing things on your own are too wide.

I used to liked going to the Marlins $10 section on right field by myself, getting my hot dog and my coca cola, without listening to anyone yapping bs sports talk. Or watching a movie much better by myself. It's handing out negative points for that and by no means I'm socially awkward. Never got close to getting a ball.

The date thing has to do with an obsession with numbers. I score "highly" there. I memorize strings of numbers in a very short amount of time, like credit card numbers and such. I still remember the 10-digit lab report # for the GF's diamond (1149188822) and am unlikely to ever forget it.

Yeah I remember a lot of phone numbers and dates. Same with sports numbers and stats

Your AQ Test Score is: 30

The official criteria for Aspergers Syndrome is an AQ score greater than 32.

According to statistical analysis, 26 31 Is a borderline score.

86% of people with this score can be correctly classified as having Aspergers Syndrome.

Enter your email address below to receive more information about Aspergers Syndrome.

It's OK Blitty, we can hang together any time my friend! I've got lots of fascinating ideas of things to do and you have plenty of cash! :cheersbuddy:

winner winner chicken dinner

best regards,

shannon

Mr. D if it's any consolation you seem perfectly normal to this borderline ass burger.

:highfive:

muchas gracias senor rain

but dangerous precedent to trust the observation of a human being over a random innerweb gimmick site.

think i can get special license plates?

I guarantee it.

Matty is a die hard frenchie from Montreal.....ya know.....the city of corruption and ties to the FLQ. Matty makes things happen!!!

I still remember the combination to the lock on the first locker I was assigned in grade 6 (1977).

16-47-0 !!

I also remember all the telephone numbers of the houses I lived in from 1970 - 1986 and can still recall most of my childhood friends phone numbers as well. There's gotta be a way to make some money off this information.

I can remember numbers from decades ago but can't recall my own cell phone number most of the time, I gotta look at my phone.

I still remember my phone number growing up and my last cell phone number. Still don't have Steves numbers memorized, only because they are programmed into my phone, so I never actually dial them or look at the number.