Online Aspergers Test

• Start date
  • Replies 54 Comments
  • Views 2,401 Views
Phone numbers, pfffft.

I thought I was a year older than I actually am for a few months.

Been telling people that I'm 35 for the last little while, until I filled out my DOB on some website and it computed my age for me.

#feelslikewinning

Phone numbers, pfffft.
My mother told me the story recently about how she would place orders over the phone from the Sears catalogue back in the late 60's and when she pulled out her credit card young 3 yr old plommer would say the number before she got the chance to, he had heard her recite the number over the phone so many times he remembered it.

I also learned to love fresh aspergers back in those days. Looked forward to it every spring.

PS: We used to pick it from nearby fields, I remember picking some at the house of one of my mothers friends in Mississauga bsak in the day.

Plenny of wild aspergers available in the GTA.

That's what I'm talking aboat plommeurballs.

We're fokked in the head.

:pope:

14... i love social settings and i guess i dont dislike people as much as initially thought...i was also sober when i took the test

That's what I'm talking aboat plommeurballs.

We're fokked in the head.

:pope:

Mathieu, at family gatherings I still hear the story of me as a 3 yr old being asked to say words.

"plommer, say spaghetti!" plommer would say spaghetti, "plommer say Saskatchewan!" plommer would pronounce Saskatchewan, then gramma plommer says "plommer say Yugoslavia!" plommer ignores her, she says it again, plommer ignores her, one more time gramma plommer asks plommer to say Yugoslavia! and 3yr old plommer looking annoyed says: " NO! Dont wanna go Slavia! YOU GO!"

Silence, then howls of laughter from the room. Plommer was cracking them up since he was born.

Been hearing this story for over 40 years now, still cracks the old fukkers up.

:lmao:

There is a story about me being 18 months old and accidentally kicking the Eject button on the VCR while I was playing in front of the TV. Apparently, I pulled the tape out a bit, put it back in and pressed Play.

Sorry guys.

:lmao:

There is a story about me being 18 months old and accidentally kicking the Eject button on the VCR while I was playing in front of the TV. Apparently, I pulled the tape out a bit, put it back in and pressed Play.

Sorry guys.

I hope you have twins.

:greencheck: Smudge (QTY 1)

There's still a chance.

I asked when they were looking the first time.

"You're sure there's just one, right???"

Hoping we get the find out the gender at the next ultrasound. Suspense is killing me.

I have one (sonogram) next week because I'm oldballs. They regularly schedule them for the geriatric folks that somehow manage to find themselves in a situation.