On Oksy's mind the week of 15/12/12

• Start date
  • Replies 45 Comments
  • Views 3,090 Views
Oksy ,I don't get Vag shots either, they don't show much for one, plus I have my own vag I can peak at anytime I want.
Men are obsessed with pussy, with everyone's pussy.
I bet if they had a pussy for the day, they would never leave bed, except to get a mirror.

Maybe to wipe all the blood off of it... You can have the vag; We only need it for 15 minutes or so at a time.

The mexican food trucks in the states are great, they even have limes,all type of salsas, and cilantro as condiments. I just had lunch this week at a great fusion truck , korean and mexican fusion

Picture+17.png

l.jpg

I like them just when they are out the frier, used to go to a fritanga, order them and wait till the next batch was out, crunchy has its thing but just out hmm

I always remember Nina when having them

Awwwww....Nina loves you too!!!! I would name my Mexican restaurant Nacho Mama's.

Love you all. smartest ppl in the wrld maybe

Maybe to wipe all the blood off of it... You can have the vag; We only need it for 15 minutes or so at a time.

Ummmm, I am not really sure what to say to this. I am a chick, I get my period three times a year, having to wipe blood off of it, and then doing it, sounds gross.