On Oksy's mind the week of 15/12/12

• Start date
  • Replies 45 Comments
  • Views 3,069 Views
Yeah I don't get it either. What would you do if you saw a picture of Brad Pitt wearing a kilt coming out of the car without underwear and his privates fully exposed? Would you talk about it with your girlfriends?

I've never seen an attractive limp meat and two veg combo. Ever. They're great when they get cooking but in resting mode they're a bit unfortunate looking. So while I'd probably mention it to my friends in passing, I have my doubts it'd turn into the viral vag like Anne's has.

I've never seen an attractive limp meat and two veg combo. Ever. They're great when they get cooking but in resting mode they're a bit unfortunate looking. So while I'd probably mention it to my friends in passing, I have my doubts it'd turn into the viral vag like Anne's has.

Sometimes there are outside factors Oksie, please have some empathy.

that's it I'm starting a taco joint in Melbourne, I will call it amigos tacos

isn't that one of those Mexican foods they don't have in Mexico?

that's it I'm starting a taco joint in Melbourne, I will call it amigos tacos

Dude you'd make a fortune. They even have a Mexican outlet here. Like Costco but just Mexican food, condiments, supplies, etc. And one of those trucks like xpy drives was selling proper tacos at the Docklands and got booted because the local shop owners were getting pissed. So now he's busto.

This is the restaurant I was talking about. Went there again on Wednesday and truly it's the biggest joke.

http://www.mamasita.com.au/

yeah. I thought that was invented by taco bell or something :dunno:

yap them fried nica tacos are good, with the ensaladita they put on top :yum:

I like them just when they are out the frier, used to go to a fritanga, order them and wait till the next batch was out, crunchy has its thing but just out hmm

I always remember Nina when having them

I just ate a burrito from Roberto's.

I love Mexican food. I eat it at least twice a week.