• Views 3,059 Views

Oksana

zig a zig ah
Since
Jun 16, 2010
Score
Tokens
Because I'm sure you're all dying to know:

1. I think Google or maybe just the Internet has killed my brain quite a lot. And maybe the art of conversation and learning too. I used to think about how to solve problems and keep trying until I either figured it out/someone came to my rescue or I just broke shit. Used to have passionate conversations debating things like who played a character in some obscure movie or how many countries start with the letter D. I sometimes find myself cheating when I watch Spicks and Specks or Who Wants to be a Millionaire instead of waiting for the answer when it gets hard. Went to a pub trivia night for a charity thing a couple of months ago and so many people had their hands under the table it looked like everyone was diddling themselves. Instead of kids going to the library these days to research stuff they're given online assignments and links to visit. I used to be someone who actively went out to learn things and would spend ages trying to hunt down info about whatever. Or pester everyone I knew to talk to me about some random topic. And make cash bets with people about a certain fact and then we'd be racing to try to find the answer somehow. I wouldn't be able to sleep until I remembered who sang a certain song. I'm pretty sure those brain muscles of mine are dying now because everything is available to you right away. Surely our brains are being overloaded or messed up somehow?

2. For those of you who have this option - credit to Cali for making me think of this - don't ever take for granted the ability to have PROPER Mexican food delivered. Or even just available within your state. Although I never really thought the stuff in NY could even compare to California, if you guys could see what the chichi poopoo Mexican restaurant here dishes up, you'd take the NY stuff cooked by a Russian instead of this stuff. And you sure as fok wouldn't stand in line for 3+ hrs for it. Oh and pay a fortune for the honour. I can have any kind of Asian and African food delivered to my house. Including Asian countries that the average layperson doesn't even realise are a part of Asia. But not good Mexican. Or any at all. It's like Xmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza/Festivus every day for you folk.

3. I don't understand why this pic of Anne Hathaway the other night at the Les Mis premiere was such a big deal. Hasn't she been rudy nudy in movies before? Females have vulvas. Vulvae? If we're going to have panty lines, often the choice is made to not wear underwear. On the other hand, why is it that if one of you guys were taking upskirts of chicks on the street you'd be arrested even if you didn't show them to anyone but these paparazzi can do it, sell the pics and nothing happens to them? Seems a bit off.

anne-hathaway-wardrobe-malfunction-at-nyc-premiere-of-les-miserables-09-675x900.jpg

anne-hathaway-wardrobe-malfunction-at-nyc-premiere-of-les-miserables-11-900x675.jpg

4. FreeFall and Blitty - try and get booster shots before coming this way if you can. FF you're coming to an island nation with a bunch of loonies who have managed to get a big anti-vax crusade going on there and in Australia for years. Things like whooping cough are still prevalent when the rest of the normal world eradicated that shit ages ago. Shit festers here like that movie Outbreak. Blitty, you're going somewhere that has so many bloody transients, druggies and people who cannot afford medical care that stuff's coming in from every which way. Get jabbed.

5. I think private schools everywhere should be banned. I didn't know much about them growing up as we didn't have any except for a Jewish school for like 5 people and a hardcore Christian one for maybe 10. But the more I've learned about them I don't like the idea at all. I'd prefer to use that money I'll be paying and put it towards teacher salaries to actually make the profession enticing again. I don't often have sympathy for adults who get themselves into big messes but surely kids shouldn't miss out on activities and whatever simply because their parents don't have cash? And please remind me of this if you hear me mention sending my kid to a private school soon.

6. Julian Assange is apparently running for politics here in Australia and said he has several "high profile" people who are going to support him. His party will be called... wait for it... Wikileaks. I've always supported what he stands for and definitely think he's getting railroaded with those rape charges but for some reason he's starting to remind me a bit of that Kony guy who ended up starkers on the street.

7. I was in a bit of a holiday downer this week worrying about how I'd feed so many people, if people would like their gifts, etc. Total first world problems of course. But I went for a spa day and got my nails done all Xmas-sy while I was there. Not the same as Matty's sparkle but I'm a simple gal. Maybe send your women to a spa if they're feeling a bit stressed too! :)

xmasnails_zps26710073.jpg

8. And this might be in lieu of our yearly GL Xmas pic with Santa since Mummy's been a lazy biatch so far this year...this was from a cold day a few weeks ago. The twerp and his great grandfather.

Hope 2012 finishes up gloriously for you all and much love as always xo
sethbisnonno_zps38471e30.jpg

Last edited:
good thread - lets do this weekly moving forward

mudcat will jack it to that anne pic

my brother sends his two kids to an overpriced small private school (my niece, not by blood, is so fucking dumb, she has failed the written part of the learners permit driving test... twice:facepalm: so burning money on this private school is an understatement)...unfortunately for them, the only other option is a school 30min away and is 95% black...so what they saved by buying in the county (more bang for your buck the further away from civilization here) and not paying city taxes, they drop on tuition :wacko:

thats a sexy pic :up:

we need more people diddling themselves under table at bars and less trivia

My brother and his wife are both teachers (HS and 2nd grade). Their school district is the first in the nation use ipads exclusively and not use books. We will see how this goes.

Nice pussy shot!

Thanks for the heads up oxy, but I'm gonna pass. Don't want to deal with the side effects from the shots. Knock on wood.

Where is FF going?

Oksy ,I don't get Vag shots either, they don't show much for one, plus I have my own vag I can peak at anytime I want.
Men are obsessed with pussy, with everyone's pussy.
I bet if they had a pussy for the day, they would never leave bed, except to get a mirror.

^^^^

I'm pretty sure the photographer wasn't aiming for a vag shot when he took this picture. Car door opens and he takes a picture. You think he was aiming for the vag shot before the car door was opened?

Oh I didn't mean that he was taking it on purpose, I was agreeing with Oksy on not understanding all the hype behind them.

Oh I didn't mean that he was taking it on purpose, I was agreeing with Oksy on not understanding all the hype behind them.

Yeah I don't get it either. What would you do if you saw a picture of Brad Pitt wearing a kilt coming out of the car without underwear and his privates fully exposed? Would you talk about it with your girlfriends?

Only if he was hard and I saw it ALL. Other wise, no.

Steves, you would, you sick fok.

I just turned in Emily's private school application today.

That would really suck in the cold weather, I find it difficult to believe you could wear a kilt in cold weather and remain hard for more then a few moments.