Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Internationl Hockey Money Line
Olympics Men - Gold Medal Winner
Sun 2/28 57 Canada (Outright) -210
3:15PM 58 United States (Outright) +175

Coinflip valuewise imo I won't touch it.
I think Canada does win but with the way USA has been lighting the lamp and Miller I could see it going the other way too.
Canadas D can also dominate the game ugh.
Unplayable to me.
Should be a great watch.

2 Units on U.S.A so I will root even louder for us.

Ugh, the tension. It's killing me, this game.

Killing me.

Odds too high to bet Canada! Probably would go the route of -1 at thegreek +100 if placing a bet? Will root for USA if no bet placed!

I just hope someone breaks their stick with a cross check to the back of the Patrick Kane's head. How many fights does this guy get into on the ice? Punk kids! Happened last summer.

Patrick Kane Robs and Assaults a Cab Driver: But Can You Blame Him?
by Frank Gasper Correspondent
Recently young NHL star Patrick Kane and his 21 year old cousin were charged with allegedly robbing and assaulting an old cab driver. But, can you blame him?

First of all, this all happened over a $13.80 cab fare. They payed the cabbie $15, but he couldn't pay the Kane's the full amount of change back. All twenty cents that the cabbie didn't have. So the Kane's took their money back and "sucker-punched" the old cabbie in the face and broke his glasses.

The reason you maybe can't blame them is that the cabbie reportedly locked the Kane's in the car. Which can be reported as attempted kidnapping. I would've done the same thing that both the Kane's did. If someone locks me in a car, I'm punching them in the face too.

Normally Kane is a wuss on the hockey rink, hiding behind players when there is fight. So is that possibly what happened here. I think that Patrick took the money back, hid behind his cousin and his cousin, James Kane punched the cabbie in the face. Reports say they both did.

Radecki, the cabbie said, "The other one [Patrick] punched me in the head. He says, 'You don't know who you're [expletive] with! You don't know who you're [expletive] with! And he kept pounding and pounding on me," Radecki said, his voice rising to a shout.

The cabbie was reportedly driving with two DUI's and no license. So even though this happened, he probably shouldn't have came out with it, because now he is in a really bad position.

This happened around 4 or 5 in the morning. So what do you think a 20 year-old with a 21 year-old cousin were doing that late. Pretty easy, huh? Even if they were, at least they took a cab.

Will there be punishment for Kane by the NHL or the Blackhawks? I doubt it. I think he'll get off easily with this one, but it was stupid on everyone involved in this incident.

Jesus Christ. Cheapest tickets on Stubhub are $5000 a pop.

This is bigger than the Super Bowl is here, which doesn't actually surprise me.

MrMonkey the thing that tells me the most about those punks is that they couldn't just tell the cabbie to keep $1.20 and be done with it. Obviously they were looking for a punching bag and they found it in some poor old schmuck behind the wheel of a taxi. No excuse for that at all. Still doesn't mean I'm rooting against Kane and my countrymen on Sunday though.

I like the way this is set up. USA has nothing to lose. Every Canadian thinks it's a foregone conclusion that they win and no other team even belongs on the same ice with the mighty Canadians. So the USA can just go out and do what they did last time : skate hard, hit hard, and protect between the circles. I'll take my chances with that again. Be interested to see if those young legs play a role Sunday as well.

Patrick Kane is a cocky little punk. Just look at the little cunt skating around with his mouth guard hanging out of his mouth. I mean seriously what's the point in having a mouth guard when all you do is chew on it while playing? The little punk cunt is due for a shit kicking.

Help me here. Has the US lost a game? But they did beat Canada once.

So if Canada wins today they win gold?

The USA has not lost a game. They went 3-0 in the qualifying round including a win over Canada, got a bye past the quarterfinals, then beat Finland in the semi.

The game is tomorrow afternoon. Winner gets gold, loser gets silver.

Help me here. Has the US lost a game? But they did beat Canada once.

So if Canada wins today they win gold?

Game is Sunday Bread.

USA has a chance to win this game. A wager on a side will be stressful. Maybe you should play the total instead.

Leaning to the under here.

The USA has not lost a game. They went 3-0 in the qualifying round including a win over Canada, got a bye past the quarterfinals, then beat Finland in the semi.

The game is tomorrow afternoon. Winner gets gold, loser gets silver.

Wasn't the game versus the Swiss a quarterfinal?

Sorry, yes, they got a bye past the round of 16, then beat Switz then Finland - and here we are.

USA is 5-0.

i have canada not to win gold at -230. but i will be rooting in canada

The format is pretty piss pour. What you do in round robin has no meaning. Plus, stupidly the seed wasn't carried over to the quarter finals. Again, as in '02 the luck fuck Canadians get to avoid Sweden.

That piece of shit Kane really attacked a caby? What a fucking low life.

I dont blame them for punching the cabbie. Those cabbie's are always driving the wrong way, even after you tell which way to go, just to drive up their fair. Fuck the cabbies.