OFFICIAL GAMELIVE EURO 2016 THREAD

• Start date
  • Replies 178 Comments
  • Views 9,001 Views
that's an upset ain't it? according to your posted lines

that's an upset ain't it? according to your posted lines

Yes it is RC, Belgium ranked 2nd in the world presently even though not much history on the world stage! Lots of young talent but the Italians played brilliantly as a team! Tired though near the end but hung on and even got an extra goal at the end!

Big upset for Brazil!

Brazil? Now I'm really confused.

What about Uruguayan bitey guy? He in it?

th

Brazil? Now I'm really confused.

What about Uruguayan bitey guy? He in it?

th

Muddy, that's the Copa America going on with the US making the final 8! Argentina, other S American squads also in it but tourney plays second fiddle to Euro tourney! Analogy would be Euro (Canadian hockey) to Copa (Russian hockey)! :grin:

PS Yes, the vampire's team in it but not anymore!

RC, Italian starters today average age of 31 while Belgium number was 26! Italia would be best served by winning next match and making final 16 ..... then rest as many older players as possible!

Belgium's finest! That had to hurt the neck!
Ck2qk2ZWUAMk2Rt.jpg:large

:lol: this is what happens when you sell out your people for Western values. At the start of vid guy says "all women are dumb, some are smart dumb, some are stupid dumb". Then the rap song hits about some relationship.
These guys got nothing to do (but apparently money to travel to France)
The perfect women on tv that somebody else is apparently foking makes them resentful.
Hey you guys didn't like the Soviets, here's your empty bourgeois competition. You're gonna like them less :russia:

Big upset for Brazil! How does the ref miss that handball? Unreal!

i ain't mad

kausachun peru

hopefully it gets rid of dunga, he's made brazil a disgusting enclave of european soccer

Beautiful goal by Iceland... looks like a decent % of Icelanders are in France for the game.. GOOOOOAAALL

8% of the population of Iceland were at their game today... :bee:

England pulls it out at the end! Good for them!

Dunga got fired :)

You know lots more bout them than me, but early exit from Copa seem like it was a no brainer! If England lost today (meaning good chance not advancing in weak group) this guy no doubt would have been gone too!

roy-hodgson-300-814765786.jpg

Nice 1st ever win by Northern Ireland and Poland holds Germany to a tie!

So did some guy stick his finger in his ass and then smell it or something?

:facepalm: craziness. I get the feeling Europeans have gone mad altogether

Croatia wants their team to lose for political reasons? Lol.

When does hockey season start?