Official 2012 AFL aussie rules thread

no centrebet...lucky to have pinny rep... hit carlton again 1-39 (+142) ... will continue to play these smaller props until i decide to pounce (like sydney last week) ...

it dawned on me that Melbourne fucking sucks really bad, so i played St. Kilda -38.5 and West Coast -18.5 and Adelaide 1-39 (+135) already... :cheers:

Carlton -7 1/2 even

15 minutes... let's do this

played some Blues ML as well...just in case these fucks decide to go all jungle man on freo and kill my 1-39 bets

oksy if fading her beloved blues tonight... it saddens me too...i hate to see women lose :missingteeth:

:wha: i only took them cause it's her team

yep, bad shit happens when she steps out of the kitchen...cant figure broads out...whaddayadoo :clueless:

i hear she bakes some good cannoli :happyface:

played some Blues ML as well...just in case these fucks decide to go all jungle man on freo and kill my 1-39 bets

fuck me... need a hugh hearted final quarter out of freo so i didnt stay up all fucking morning watching this shit for lunch money

whew... almost got a hugh screwjob there...nicely done today boyz :tank:... oksy won her under play and almost hit freo +pts too.. she might have won a little overall...so even though she isnt here, we are happy for her too :yes:

yeah we'll always have good memories of her

or maybe she's here and we don't know, yesterday she surprised me in the good mourning thread

Man i kinda dislike having a social life on rare occasions. Missed the action hey guys :-( RR cleaning up (once again)...Guy is on a roll

Liking Nth Melb -83.5 today. Thoughts??

meh, not fucking with early games...gonna head out for a while and cut up...still a little sketchy on my st.kilda -38.5, but letting it ride...

dont dislike geelong 1-39 (+112) .. but i cant figure them out right now and they could win by 50 too... if i make a play there, that prop will be it

went ahead and hit the prop for a few...lets get em boyzzz
:grabsome: