Official 2012 AFL aussie rules thread

at 12.5 for me

will skip it and incorporate in the next round

how did juror know :clueless: i wish i had known.. would have saved myself a bunch of cash and a bad attitude all day :yes:

Boys that was a burial :facepalm:

But in the interests of moving on we've regrouped and this week im playing:

Melbourne Demons +30.5 (-102 pinny)1x

Port Adelaide Power +13.5 (-107 pinnacle)1x

Hawthoen Hawks -28.5 (-110 5dimes)1x

Goog luck everyone

Round 4

GWS +89.5 (-110 bet365)x2

Carlton Blues -37.5 (-110 bet365)x2

Gold Coast Suns +17.5 (-110 bet365)x3

Gold Coast Suns ML (+190 bet365)x1

Goog luck everyone :sup:

Man i love these early lines :weee::weee:

pinny really begging us to play Hawthorn... so i did...Hawthorn to win 1-39 (+190) prop...

currently on pies to win 1-39 (+130) ... and now only up 19....they were fucking killing port early

xpy can we move this to the main forum

im always missing your picks and i need more than ever

RR nice run ur on there pal. Keep it u mate.

RJ I don't mind either way mate. Working full-time these days and just not putting the time into capping that once did.

Will try and temporarily rectify this mid week 4 u mate and keep ur head up buddy. Good things happen to good people :)

hawthorn hurt...pinny begged and i bit...

on sydney ml (106) at scg tonight and sydney win 1-39 (+165)...looking for roos letdown from last week... cats -32' as well... gl boyz

cats played like shit...cant figure them out yet... :nope: ... gonna sweat the 1-39 play on sydney , but its small compared to the ml play...also on bulldogs win 1-39...good game so far

Essendon Bombers +5.5 (-101 pinnacle)x5

Good Luck guys...

1Q Western Bulldogs -16.5 (-120 luxbet)2x

nice work xp....

im on Carlton wins 1-39 (+134) ... should be a great game ... and starts at 545am here, so ill almost get a full nights sleep before watching :megaman:

Good stuff RayRay. Blues look the goods, but just cant pull the trigger...Ur wager looks good from here though.

Do u have access to centrebet?? Was gonna say im sure u could use PYOL there and get -10.5ish for that +134....Just sayin is all pal..

Megaman emoticon in top 3 of alltime...