Official 2012 AFL aussie rules thread

easy cash there homey... adelaide going to cause some troubles for a lot of teams this year... nice work boss

easy cash there homey... adelaide going to cause some troubles for a lot of teams this year... nice work boss
Thanks RR. This is where we make bank :yesss:
Id like to agree about Crows and provided they dont get plagued by injury can see them being on the bottom end of top 4 contention by end of season. Thing is their kinda the next step up from Richmond Tigers most seasons in so far that they show alot of promise yet largely are unable to fulfil that promise...

Personally not sold on Crows yet. Gold Coast are easy beats on Greater Western Sydney level atm so will til round 3 when Crows play Hawks to evaluate form. Already have that match circled as line will be inflated for Crows and thinking the line will be something stupid like -18.5 for Hawks at the MCG...

Il be pounding that if it is the case...

Also, circle the Lions + the number in Round 7 against the Pies...Books and public should be all over Pies but Lions play the Magpies very well and easily covered the number on consecutive occasions last season.

RR got any early leans for next week??

who has the best openers, xpy? and i need the book to have an option to view american odds/prices...so much easier

To be honest i havent done alot of work in relation to that this season but from memory last season bet365 and pinnacle were the best of the offshore books. Betfair has solid openers as well. Oksy can confirm...

oh i was under the assumption someone already had them out...i guess they will come out after all rd 1 games are done....

fwiw, i played west coast -8.5 for a few...

RR u action junkie....This SHOULD get home easily....GL

hated i couldnt watch... hope you got a piece too... hard to ask for a better week 1 :highfive:
:dancingbear:

fuck..just bounced at the gabba....
carlton -19.5 ...
we will look at something at half too...

Well done here RR...Blues trounced the lions last night...

Cant remember last time a lean was so way off...:uh:

Anyway, moving on to round 2...3 plays, hope we can go 2-1 minimum...

Port Adelaide Power +25.5 (-102 pinnacle)1x

Adelaide Crows -29.5 (-102 pinnacle)1x

Hawthorn Hawks -11.5 (-105 pinnacle)1x

Goog Luck here everyone and here's to hoping we have another profitable weekend during this long weekend. Happy easter to all..:letsgo:

cant pull the trigger on port....i will wait till half...need to see some things out of them first since i missed all last weeks game...

hit adelaide early in the week -29.5 ... lets do this xp! :highfive:

ps, might nap after the port game and be up for adel/west.

some of the old sbr chat crew and Gee and a few others hang out in our own little chat room...
tinychat.com/sbrrebels ... come by, will def be some guys in there until the early morning

Thanks RR, not tonight though. Got saved by the Hook in the port game there :sup:

Lets go Crows...

crows chucked...absolutely awful performance...why do they continue to underachieve against western? i got lucky that sydney didnt choke all the way with freos charge...freo had chances too...

ill need some action tonight, but dont like anything... might just have to wait and hammer the hawks

changed my mind...playing both dogs..
Greater Western Sydney +75.5
Gold Coast +52.5
:letsgo:

Last edited:
jajaja...gws is so fucking bad...fwiw, we have done a little bit more that double up on gold coast this morning...we are now heavy on the texture as daffty would say ...:yes: ...

you didnt miss anything as i couldnt get shit for streams to work on any good games...the late blowout was on vipbox, but not worth watching...i had to make a hugh 2nd half play to bail myself out only losing a nickel last night... i hit hawthorn -11.5 pretty hard though...bounces around 1:15 in the morning, rj
:swimjello:

RR good to see u minimized that Suns debacle....

More i look into the Hawks the more i like it. Cats have several premiership big name players out. This will definitely make a impact to their defensive and midfield structures...

RJ u need to get on this pal :letsgo:

Fukk it, Hawks -11.5 now a 3 unit play....Fuggin pumped for this game...Lots of physicality and big hits to be expected..