• Replies 22 Comments
  • Views 2,110 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
After Death by Archie last Sunday, and that rude Wednesday UFC card, nothing for me this entire weekend. Blah.

Watched four movies yesterday though.

:mad:

No, we watched 2 and 1/2 movies and three episodes of Eastbound and Down, Season 1.

Have you been booted out of every forum? There are lots of free contests out there where you could put in your picks and at least you've got something to cheer for.

Hmmm, as I'm typing that out, I realize how lame it sounds.

It's OK buddy! Only played something on SD last week (WTF are you maddmaxx? I want to TY) Bet points instead on my leans and lost all 3. HaHa! Possibly Miami and the points might be my only play this week? :dunno:

I'm into the bases so much like to do that. Was there any SNUGGLING around the movie watching? Just lie and say yes if you have to not to ruin this for me! :shades:

Muddy glad you caught yourself. We are all pros here. Just gotta sit a few plays out here and there.

MrM no snuggling. Sorry to ruin your visual.

No take the Titans Tomlin is fucked today

Did u notice he says uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh alot in his interviews?

He's going uhhhhhhh for about 4 weeks.

Just advice.

Palu will get injured soon.

Then fading them is more fun until Vegas adjusts.

No, we watched 2 and 1/2 movies and three episodes of Eastbound and Down, Season 1.

What's his name, fokken Shrek?!? :lmao:

What's his name, fokken Shrek?!? :lmao:

ROFL watched the whole thing in preparation this past week.

The story is that great as is the acting. Will Ferrell - priceless - how does he do it.

Eastbound & Down is delightful. Can't wait to watch final 3 episodes. So indulging.

eastbound and down is great but still no replacement for action.....

My printer hasn't spit out my final analysis on the Miami pic being the Play. It was the dryer going off downstairs. I should have it by the time I'm finished folding the clothes! :up:

Stay away from Miami!

While researching Black Adder, we ran across Only Fools and Horses. I don't know a thing about it. I think we're going to try and download it and watch it blind. I was just trying to find it and I said, "Mr. X, are you sure about that title". He repeated it and I was like, "Oh, totally makes sense now". I had been searching for "Frozen Horses". It also made sense why at The Kounty Kitchen where we were talking about it, I couldn't understand how a show with such a strange name would garner so much popularity.

I never watched Blackadder, but some of my friends were fanatics. Rowan Atkinson plays Blackadder, and is also Mr. Bean. I know Mr. Bean is just a character, but I hate him so much, I don't know if I could disassociate.

Also, The (British) Office has been on our list for awhile, and if you haven't seen Extras, it's one of our all time favorites. Although, these last two I feel like we've talked about before.

I hope that gives you more options for distraction.

Bread I demand you rent and watch FUBAR.

Like, immediately.

Bread I demand you rent and watch FUBAR.

Like, immediately.

Did you see American Movie, from 1999? Favorite of mine.

Start at 0:24: