nonsense and crap

• Start date
  • Replies 108 Comments
  • Views 5,468 Views
Durito :lmao:

Oh! finally a picture of Oksana!

I'm honestly starting to pity you. Little children try to make 'jokes' like this and you seem to resort to them quite often when you're looking foolish on here.

But I guess pity is a better thing than merely being thought of as unrelvant.

Have a great night.

SoV
angry.gif

lolz.com

Durito :lmao:

I'm honestly starting to pity you. Little children try to make 'jokes' like this and you seem to resort to them quite often when you're looking foolish on here.

But I guess pity is a better thing than merely being thought of as unrelvant.

Have a great night.

wow, you really are a bitch, and here I thought maybe you were actually being semi-nice. Thank you but I don't want your pity. I wonder why it is you don't have the guts to post a picture on here, are you trying to hide something? Why is it that you decided to pick on me specifically over the past few weeks? Are you that jealous of the attention I'm getting? I get the feeling that you are commonly unattractive, with a boring job and make up for it by being a jealous bitch via the internet. It gives you that warm feeling inside to point out when others are wrong or when you feel that you are better than them. Well in that case I fold, you are "better than me" when it comes to posting on game live, I mean come on, you have years of experience, I would expect nothing less. I hope you are able to channel this underlying bitchy attitude in a more positive direction for the future.

wow, you really are a bitch, and here I thought maybe you were actually being semi-nice. Thank you but I don't want your pity. I wonder why it is you don't have the guts to post a picture on here, are you trying to hide something? Why is it that you decided to pick on me specifically over the past few weeks? Are you that jealous of the attention I'm getting? I get the feeling that you are commonly unattractive, with a boring job and make up for it by being a jealous bitch via the internet. It gives you that warm feeling inside to point out when others are wrong or when you feel that you are better than them. Well in that case I fold, you are "better than me" when it comes to posting on game live, I mean come on, you have years of experience, I would expect nothing less. I hope you are able to channel this underlying bitchy attitude in a more positive direction for the future.

:shitjustgotreal:

1239704570_imploding_train_tank.gif

"Boring job" - Aren't you the one who posts from work because she is busy?

Oh, and not everyone wants to be an attention whore on the internet to make up for the lack of exposure in real life. :shitjustgotreal:

CaliGirl's meltdown is worse than the Japanese nuclear reactors.

SoV
CaliGirl's meltdown is worse than the Japanese nuclear reactors.

im not having a melt down at all. what the hell dude?
I just think oksana is a bitch. nothing wrong with voicing that.
also, my job is the shit, you wish you could have as much fun where you work.
and, i have an over active social life, which is why i like gamelive, it just adds to the fun!

She was on top of the world though. What happened?

:lmao: :lmao:

I'm not splashing 500 photos and videos of myself all over a gambling forum because I actually have a career where people care how I represent myself both online and in person as it reflects on the corporation that employs me. Trust me - if I wanted attention, I'd merely follow your lead because I have honestly never seen someone so starved for it. You're a definite master!!

You think I have it out for you but you merely feel that way because I'm a female. So many of the other posters on here have buried you repeatedly yet it's either gone over your head completely or you think they're joking. Your mistake.

Why don't you give me a winner for tomorow?

im not having a melt down at all. what the hell dude?
I just think oksana is a bitch. nothing wrong with voicing that.
also, my job is the shit, you wish you could have as much fun where you work.
and, i have an over active social life, which is why i like gamelive, it just adds to the fun!

Didn't know being a shit-shifter was fun.

Such an over active social life, that you are on GL on a saturday night! :10:

I'm not splashing 500 photos and videos of myself all over a gambling forum because I actually have a career where people care how I represent myself both online and in person as it reflects on the corporation that employs me. Trust me - if I wanted attention, I'd merely follow your lead because I have honestly never seen someone so starved for it. You're a definite master!!

You think I have it out for you but you merely feel that way because I'm a female. So many of the other posters on here have buried you repeatedly yet it's either gone over your head completely or you think they're joking. Your mistake.

Double Penetration -235

1. its friday night/saturday morning
2. you're on here too
3. i dont need to go out until 4am (it's 3:45am here) every night to prove I have a social life. I had a lovely evening with friends earlier, before everything closes at 1:30am.

Well if i were you i'd put down at least a grand that you'll still wake up as a bitchy C U Next Tuesday.

1. its friday night/saturday morning
2. you're on here too
3. i dont need to go out until 4am (it's 3:45am here) every night to prove I have a social life. I had a lovely evening with friends earlier, before everything closes at 1:30am.

:rotfl:

Well if i were you i'd put down at least a grand that you'll still wake up as a bitchy C U Next Tuesday.

Come on, you're a big girl. Just call me a cunt.

Cunt.