nonsense and crap

• Start date
  • Replies 108 Comments
  • Views 5,471 Views
I don't see why it was a big deal to begin with. all of you use poor grammar and misspell things on here all the time. And it's not like this site has spell check for your posts. Seems petty and lame.
I feel like gamelive is just an excuse for people to be bitches and pass it off as these things called "calm strikes".

The big deal wasn't actually a big deal at all. It's what one would call ironic on many levels. Especially since you have called a few people out for spelling irrelevant incorrectly when they're using the word in reference to you yet you now just said spelling shouldn't be an issue on here.

But yes, this is a tough forum on a good day. A lot of sarcastic gamblers on here with an IQ level that requires us to be on our toes at all times. Nothing slips past anyone. Believe me, I've found out for myself many times. :)

The big deal wasn't actually a big deal at all. It's what one would call ironic on many levels. Especially since you have called a few people out for spelling irrelevant incorrectly when they're using the word in reference to you yet you now just said spelling shouldn't be an issue on here.

But yes, this is a tough forum on a good day. A lot of sarcastic gamblers on here with an IQ level that requires us to be on our toes at all times. Nothing slips past anyone. Believe me, I've found out for myself many times. :)

uhm..... ok :rollseyes:

I feel like gamelive is just an excuse for people to be bitches and pass it off as these things called "calm strikes".

Remember in second grade when the boys used to pull the hair of girls they had a crush on? Some things never change.

Remember in second grade when the boys used to pull the hair of girls they had a crush on? Some things never change.

Oksana and Caligirl -- OW OW! :betplom:

uhm..... ok :rollseyes:

lol. You've had half the forum burying you for days and you didn't realize what was going on. Even worse, you were trying to correct them on their spelling.

Hey - you could've looked at it like I did you a favor. Instead of having you continue to correct everyone's spelling on a particular word when they're calling you irrelevant, you're now in on the joke!

All the best with your bets!

lol. You've had half the forum burying you for days and you didn't realize what was going on. Even worse, you were trying to correct them on their spelling.

Hey - you could've looked at it like I did you a favor. Instead of having you continue to correct everyone's spelling on a particular word when they're calling you irrelevant, you're now in on the joke!

lol.gif

lol.jpg

Crush ? I thought it was just some practice.

02.jpg

SoV
Was your test just finding the site or you took it as well?

i didn't take it. i took a real iq test in graduate school, i don't need to take it online. besides i think you have to pay for it.

has anyone ever told you that your false front of being "helpful" really comes across as bitchy?

Can you just post nudes of yourself spread eagle? I assure you'll get the attention you're lurking here for.

Can you just post nudes of yourself spread eagle? I assure you'll get the attention you're lurking here for.

It's better to burn out than fade away. We are PROS Deuce, we made it.