nonsense and crap

• Start date
  • Replies 108 Comments
  • Views 5,520 Views
Oksana, I know you skype and chat with those guys. I hope you didn't beg them to come over here and pile on.

Oksana, I know you skype and chat with those guys. I hope you didn't beg them to come over here and pile on.

Herman, for the last time - look at what's been going on with them for the past few days. I wasn't involved and had nothing to do with those threads.

I am a grown woman who can more than hold my own with either males or females on any forum. I've had to learn that skill very quickly. I don't need to ask for any sort of back up and I never would. If I wanted to amass a little army to come and pile on her, there would have been a lot more people than just those guys. And I would've sat back and not said a word so no one would know I was involved with it. I'm not an idiot - I'm learning from the best.

I know you find it hard to believe, but her presence here and continual attention whoring has annoyed a lot more people than just those who were around for this. It was amusing at first and then it became stale, especially when she kept going after Casper.

Like I said, she wanted to have it out and she got it. I didn't get involved with what those guys posted other than to laugh at her when she made the "is this Oksana" comment when one of them posted that pic. This was nothing more than people jumping in a thread when two posters are arguing. And that's nothing new around here.

Oxy,

Please don't drive Herman away too. Thanks

Love,

gamelive (non-sbr) posters

Oh, and I'm sure that the fact that it was two chicks arguing only added to the appeal. Not sure why that is but it seems to always be a main attraction on forums.

The same thing happens to the men that post on here. Why is it such a surprise that the women get piled on just as much? This isn't surprising behavior, and it certainly wasn't orchestrated by Oksana.

I don't think she was attention whoring. Someone as beautiful as she is doesn't need to come get attention online. She can go to any NYC bar and pick the guy she wants.

Herman, she was an attention whore.

and she was getting annoying...

she wouldn't leave Casper alone. although, that wasn't just her.

Oxy, is right... she had run her course very quickly here. I'd been mildly calm striking for awhile, amongst others.

Every new Poster has to get their skin thickness tested.

it might not be right. But that's how gamelive rolls, it is what it is....that's real talk, Cali can talk to the palm as far as Oxy is concerned now.

No Mames Guey, take notes here.

to be honest with you i'm ready to put this behind me and get back to #winning#

Oxy,

Please don't drive Herman away too. Thanks

Love,

gamelive (non-sbr) posters

:lmao:

Herman piled on me under another username at SBR back in the day and after that, I've grown to love him. Although I admit I'm a bit insulted that he'd think I couldn't hold my own with some chick on a gambling forum.

For fuck sake, I've openly declared my crush on the old version of MF, adore Bread and Robyn's way of taking people down and have witnessed Durito level people with 3 words or less on a weekly basis. I kind of know what I'm doing now. Like I said, I've learned from the best. I don't need help with this stuff and I definitely never hope to make people disappear. Life would be boring on here if we were all the same and lovey dovey 24/7.

But that's how gamelive rolls, it is what it is....that's real talk, Cali can talk to the palm as far as Oxy is concerned now.

No Mames Guey, take notes here.

to be honest with you i'm ready to put this behind me and get back to #winning#

Arch this has to stop

Do me a solid

You're beating a dead horse

With two in the bush

0307-bush-malaria.jpg

Peanut, no worries kid, I don't talk to that brick, Oxy. Why would I waste my time? She is a banged up last 30's mother.

Peanut, don't question my intentions.

Peanut, congrats on the Kentucky win.

Those who say it's "SBR" members conspiring against Cali -- shove that theory up yer arse.

I told Casper a week ago that I will bury her. He knows. The girl was getting annoying, she took a couple of shots at me and I responded, the way I usually do on any internet forum. If she left, then it's her loss, I suppose. She will have to find another site to browse and post on, during her exciting work hours.

Double post, ffs.

relax everyone on here was an sbr poster at one point, john still monitors the board daily.

Oh, and I'm sure that the fact that it was two chicks arguing only added to the appeal. Not sure why that is but it seems to always be a main attraction on forums.

i was hoping for e-shirts to be ripped off