• Replies 108 Comments
  • Views 5,444 Views

tullamore

angry and drunk
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I haven't been posting or even reading this site much lately.

Seems to be a bunch of nonsense going on.

I need to CLiff notes version.

hook a brotha up

We all are betting winners.
Everyone is getting laid.
Drinking is a necessity and not a desire.
Matty has a thick cock.

Matty’s got a monstrous cock.

Muddy’s been putting his dentals on display everywhere. Oh and it is rumored Cali gave Muddy wood.

Coug’s is trying to be on the headbutt list.

Fiver flew the coop.

Calli’s unrelevant but she already knows what GameLive Standards are.

Bread reached 20,000 post and Robyn was a wee bit sarcastic about it.

Teela’s a puppet master.

Archie’s inside connection steered him wrong.

I moved up on Durito’s list.

Matty’s got a monstrous cock.

Muddy’s been putting his dentals on display everywhere. Oh and it is rumored Cali gave Muddy wood.

Coug’s is trying to be on the headbutt list.

Fiver flew the coop.

Calli’s unrelevant but she already knows what GameLive Standards are.

Bread reached 20,000 post and Robyn was a wee bit sarcastic about it.

Teela’s a puppet master.

Archie’s inside connection steered him wrong.

I moved up on Durito’s list.

If you are going to continue to call me irrelevant at least spell it correctly.

Who's sharper: Okasana or Cali?

Handicapping contest. :popcorn:

i'm sure you're feeling smug.

Not really the type of woman who feels smug about a random stranger online. Just couldn't figure out why so many people were posting your spelling of irrelevant and you never picked up on what they were trying to tell you.

Not really the type of woman who feels smug about a random stranger online. Just couldn't figure out why so many people were posting your spelling of irrelevant and you never picked up on what they were trying to tell you.

flying-cat-fight.jpg

:excl:

I don't see why it was a big deal to begin with. all of you use poor grammar and misspell things on here all the time. And it's not like this site has spell check for your posts. Seems petty and lame.
I feel like gamelive is just an excuse for people to be bitches and pass it off as these things called "calm strikes".

I don't see why it was a big deal to begin with. all of you use poor grammar and misspell things on here all the time. And it's not like this site has spell check for your posts. Seems petty and lame.
I feel like gamelive is just an excuse for people to be bitches and pass it off as these things called "calm strikes".

Nudes?

Well, weren't you the one who tried to nitpick mistakes in the first place? :drama: