No Love for my EAGLES???

• Start date
  • Replies 55 Comments
  • Views 4,329 Views
:up:

Don't think the Birds would beat the Pats but rooting for that matchup! Win their first SB by beating the BEST!

There goes Philly trying to be like NYC again.

GGGGGGMEN

:mrmonkey:

I’ll be rooting for ‘second/third’ city in this one.

Let’s do it for Vince Papale!!!!

Bury them fools. Enough is enough. Go Foles! I always knew he was a Damn good players

Got a brother in law and nephew who are eagles fans. Will route for them. Prob won't actually watch the whole game tho.

The Pats defense against the run IMO is their most exploitable weakness. The Eagles have some backs who can do damage inside and outside. If Philly can established the RUN and stick with it, good chance they will win. Brady will probably put more points on the board than Foles if it's shootout. So a consistent, continuing rush attack will shorten the game which of course would keep Brady on the bench with less possessions to score points.

Of course BIll B always seems to come up with a right scheme for a particular week. Maybe he stacks the line, and forces Foles to throw deep? Put the pressure on a single player who in reality is a backup. Also believe Eagles need to start fast, not like against Minny when after some early mental mistakes a gift was given to them with a TD interception return that changed momentum completely around.

We’re drinking a mini-keg of Czechvar with poster (?) Fiveteamer.

7UfaOW9_d.jpg

:goroyals: