• Replies 55 Comments
  • Views 4,281 Views

MrMonkey

World's #1 Troll
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
OK, so they become, what the first #1 seed to ever be an underdog at home! I get it, MAYBE, cause Matt Ryan >>> Nick Foles! Even though it appears -2.5 is presently the going rate! But fellas other than the QB advantage, the Eagles are the better team.

Yes, they haven't beaten many +.500 teams, but can only play what the schedule dictates! I think the perception is the Falcons should have been SB champs but that doesn't mean they have the right to get there again! Of course the Eagles choking most times when in the playoffs probably has something to do with it!

I honestly think if the front 7 of Phily's defense pressures Ryan enough, mistakes will happen, and points off TO's for the Eagles! Plus hopefully a strong run game (Jay A being the Man) relieves Nicky from having to be Superman! I see Foles managing a win and very little booing from the crowd! Maybe more than a little booing, but a win's a win!

redirect

NICKYYYYY!!!!!

I like the Eagles. I will take them plus the points. (I realize the game has already begun, but Atlanta has the lead so hopefully my pick can be considered righteous.)

So yeah, go Iggles and whatnot!

Mistakes already and Foles not stable yet!

:facepalm: not looking good. Pick it up you pricks :robyn:

TO's killing Philly! Had to lose when your giving the game away!

I just hope this ends well! Not feeling at the moment it will! Peanut can sense I look kinda semi-crazy at the moment!

Before the season started, I tweeted Eagles and Patriots in Super Bowl. Im rooting for the Eagles personally. Wentz was on all 3 of my fantasy teams.

Before the season started, I tweeted Eagles and Patriots in Super Bowl. Im rooting for the Eagles personally. Wentz was on all 3 of my fantasy teams.

:up:

Don't think the Birds would beat the Pats but rooting for that matchup! Win their first SB by beating the BEST!