No longer believe in "the Pinnacle lean"

• Start date
  • Replies 52 Comments
  • Views 5,097 Views
Potato calm down.

Potato bet CHICAGO and ST LOUIS tomorrow.

We are testing something.

I asked this on other sites only to get the math people pissed at me. Pinny does put out bad lines too. Why do people assume their lines are the best? I agree with Ray that a $100 and up player with the outs should have a line service. The rest should use twitter and you will get pertanant info faster and win.

with a couple of recent exceptions (ncaaf and ncaab totals, and wnba sides and totals) pinny doesn't originate any lines. they wait till others have posted, taken bets and adjusted, copy from there, and let the market take from there. the lines are assumed to be the sharpest because they deal the lowest vig with the highest limits and they don't cut off winners. by that measure they essentially are the betting market for us sports.

Lets combine the two posters and create a Pomato. I always confuse who is who. I know one is sharp and the other is square.

NVM! Potato backtracked his records. He is still up a measly $1,749.58 since September 1st! :woohoo:

Potato was up $7,874.30 before the PHI - WAS MNF game on November 15th. The amateur that Potato is didn't follow Kelly's suggestion to tighten up and lost a hefty chunk of his profit. Lesson learned.

TY Soccer + Tennis. NFL is OK. CFB was a disaster. NBA down a bit. CBB up a bit (shocked).

FWI . . . Potato describes the "Pinnacle lean" as betting -110 at his book when it's +110 or greater at Pinnacle. Because according to the great Ganchrow, Pinny, Matchy, and BetFair are "the market".

NVM! Potato backtracked his records. He is still up a measly $1,749.58 since September 1st! :woohoo:

Potato was up $7,874.30 before the PHI - WAS MNF game on November 15th. The amateur that Potato is didn't follow Kelly's suggestion to tighten up and lost a hefty chunk of his profit. Lesson learned.

TY Soccer + Tennis. NFL is OK. CFB was a disaster. NBA down a bit. CBB up a bit (shocked).

FWI . . . Potato describes the "Pinnacle lean" as betting -110 at his book when it's +110 or greater at Pinnacle. Because according to the great Ganchrow, Pinny, Matchy, and BetFair are "the market".

what?
I am now confused...
I thought if Pinny had -110 or -115 that meant they were on that side

Pomato, excellent Pavy! All I have seen is Potato wins more than he loses and Tomato loses more than he wins!

try harder and add more easy bets (props and teasers). i've been running hot for 5 months and i don't bet anything else that isn't a "pinny lean"

durito do you model props?

Potato knows how to model the NFL and NBA drafts, but doesn't know beans about weeknight prop betting.

read the prop chapter in sharp sports betting and the stuff in justin7's book. that alone will give you the ability to beat many props. have to get some locals for decent limits though.

Lets combine the two posters and create a Pomato. I always confuse who is who. I know one is sharp and the other is square.

i thought they were both sharp? :clueless: