No longer believe in "the Pinnacle lean"

• Start date
  • Replies 52 Comments
  • Views 5,102 Views
In a perfect world all gambling could be done by robots. Imagine having a robot in front of 10 computer screens working for you all day placing bets when the line has the best value with the least amount of juice, arbing, scalping, betting bad lines, everything the whole nine yards.

In a perfect world all gambling could be done by robots. Imagine having a robot in front of 10 computer screens working for you all day placing bets when the line has the best value with the least amount of juice, arbing, scalping, betting bad lines, everything the whole nine yards.

betfair bots since 2005

This is what you are up against when you bet horses

:thankyou: The computer does 50% of my betting so far. Hoping to have it up to 75% by the end of break.

I write all the matchups, stats, lines and prices out by hand. I have a spreadsheet set up for it all but I prefer legal pad and handwritten.

Define pinnacle lean.

If you are getting 0c and better scalps against pinnys closing line in major markets you will make money in the long run.

No, don't explain the pinnacle lean.

Seriously don't. I have my own interpretation and it's working for me but I know it's all wrong. Explaining the true pinnacle lean will screw up my mojo.

People see pinny at -112 and go bet -110, thats not a winning play

People see pinny at -112 and go bet -110, thats not a winning play

If Phoenix is +7 (+103) and Dallas is -7 (-114) and I get Dallas -7 (-110) and Dallas wins the game 112-100 it's a winning play and don't you tell me it isn't Mr.!

Merry Christmas Durito to you and you family.

To quote a great mentor of mine: "When you bet chalk and the play wins you don't pay juice." :bravo:

To quote a great mentor of mine: "When you bet chalk and the play wins you don't pay juice." :bravo:

what about when you bet a dog that loses?

I asked this on other sites only to get the math people pissed at me. Pinny does put out bad lines too. Why do people assume their lines are the best? I agree with Ray that a $100 and up player with the outs should have a line service. The rest should use twitter and you will get pertanant info faster and win.