• Replies 52 Comments
  • Views 5,074 Views

Potato

FOOTBALLS COMING HOME
Since
Sep 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
Ice cold since the PHI - WAS Monday Night game.

Depositing at Matchbook and will be scalping / bonus whoring from here on.

Ice cold since MONDAY? Oh noes. :biglaugh:

The Pinnacle lean still works but it helps to incorporate something else to select the best of the best leans. I have turned my wagering around since learning of Pinnacle but I don't use it as a stand alone entity.

If you just cap the games and bet only the ones you have an edge you won't need to lean on pinnacle to make money. Sometimes too much data makes gambling complicated. Simplify to magnify your bankroll.

People misunderstand the Pinnacle lean and think it applies to every line they offer in every sport. Research I have done shows it does not. There are situations where it applies, there are neutral situations, and there are situations where you would actually be best to fade the lean.

In the situations where it does apply, it is just like any capper. It will run hot and cold. There will be losing streaks to be endured.

Silly spud, nothing works 100%.

potato-love.jpg

it works about as much as RLM

I'd say 50% in the long run

it works about as much as RLM

I'd say 50% in the long run

If you get +105 on avg, $$$.

Any "angle" will work if you focus on getting the best price by timing the market. You could use "every team name that begins with an M" as your betting criteria and turn a profit year over year if you shop around and/or read and time the market accurately.

Conversely, any angle will fail if you just jump on any price because you think that Team X has a great chance of winning the game cause Pinnacle bettors have been driving the price up.

Angle schmangle. There is no such thing. There is fair market value and then there is line movement that creates value on either side - sometimes both - during the life of the market.

Most people will still fail to turn a profit after being spoon-fed the key to winning. Bettors want action, not fokken dorky bankroll growth over the long term.

Nothing wrong with that. Winning at betting is unbelievably boring.

... and then there are bettors that dont really give a shit about watching lines all day or finding value cause its disposable income used for entertainment.
these bettors usually have something better to do with their time or their to lazy.
I fall into this catagory.

Most people will still fail to turn a profit after being spoon-fed the key to winning. Bettors want action, not fokken dorky bankroll growth over the long term.

Nothing wrong with that. Winning at betting is unbelievably boring.

It's particularly boring if you assume that the posted line always represents fair value.

like muddy said, the pinny lean doesnt work for everything ... i will never understand why people, who's avg. bet is over $100, refuse to buy the top of the line lines service... potato, surely you use don best or sportsoptions.