Nike Reveal New Tiger TV Advert Prior To Masters

Polaroid

I need a tittle
Since
Jan 21, 2010
Score
Tokens
Prior to Tiger Woods starting his return to professional golf at Thursday's Masters, where he is scheduled to tee off at 1:42PM EST, Nike release a TV commercial starring Woods along with the voice of his late father Earl Woods entitled "Earl And Tiger".

Nike has been one of the few sponsors that stood by Woods despite his very public sexual indiscretions and the thirty second commercial features Tiger standing straight faced and looking at the camera while the voice of his father talks to him before asking Did you learn anything?.

Brilliant marketing. And I couldn't care less about Tiger Woods.

i think it's creepy.

Of course it is. It's a dead guy speaking to him.

What I like about this ad is that they aren't making any excuses and we aren't hearing yet another fucking apology from the guy.

true...

tiger looks creepy, not the voice of earl woods.

Tiger's a freak. I don't care. Lot's of freaks that are pro athletes. His stories aren't anything exceptional in that realm.

I think he was stupid and reckless and he has paid an enormous price for that. But he's not a criminal. He didn't kill anyone. He didn't do anything to hurt anyone outside of his own marriage and immediately family. He's a self absorbed prick. Shocker, I know.

I'm really tired of seeing him dragged through the mud.

Tiger's a freak. I don't care. Lot's of freaks that are pro athletes. His stories aren't anything exceptional in that realm.

I think he was stupid and reckless and he has paid an enormous price for that. But he's not a criminal. He didn't kill anyone. He didn't do anything to hurt anyone outside of his own marriage and immediately family. He's a self absorbed prick. Shocker, I know.

i agree, what anyone does charlie rich style is all good with me, he just looks creepy

What he said...I couldn't have put it better myself.

In other developing news - Men enjoy strange pussy.

:popcorn:

More breaking news - women are total sluts for famous men with money.

This is gonna be a banner news day indeed.