Nicole - I know you are reading this

• Start date
  • Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 2,230 Views
I went out a few times with this girl named Nicole when I was 18, she was 21 and into drag racing. She was a bad influence on me, maybe that is when my troubles started but at least I had fun.

I went out a few times with this girl named Nicole when I was 18, she was 21 and into drag racing. She was a bad influence on me, maybe that is when my troubles started but at least I had fun.

Nicole-types are evil Tully. Tully, I am drinking right now.

I just made a Bloody Mary to get my Sunday started.

Next up egg's benedict.

In Orange County, we can't buy booze/beer on Sunday until 12. I am drinking scotch and water now, lol.

I've never been with a girl named nicole...... put that on the bucket list.... seems a popular thing to do.

I don't know if I've ever been with a Nicole either. Would have to think about that one.

I've made up for it with more than my share of Amy's though.

Fear The 'Cole

Seriously what the fok is this thread about? Boked up?

In Orange County, we can't buy booze/beer on Sunday until 12. I am drinking scotch and water now, lol.

That your first mistake, you need to plan ahead. Always keep a stash.

That your first mistake, you need to plan ahead. Always keep a stash.

That's what I thought last night when I bought a case

I severally underestimated my alcohol consumption this weekend, especially after a particularily shitty work week....

That's what I thought last night when I bought a case

I severally underestimated my alcohol consumption this weekend, especially after a particularily shitty work week....

Friday night I walked out with a case, got to the car went back in bought another case and a bottle a jack.

Matty you need to go check on fivey if we don't hear from him by 5pm

:(

fiver, we are just looking out for you pal.

Oh man this is why I deleted my facebook

WOW.

I just confirmed this. Fivey has hit rock bottom boys. He needs us more than ever right now. Stay in the game brother.