Since
Jan 24, 2010
fist Nicky Ookie, then Nicky Noodles, then Nicky Nookie, now Nicole :ohmy:

why these Nics breaks our hearts :imsorry:

vagabond

doldrums
Since
Sep 12, 2010
Be happy with the fact these nics are stupid enough to be there in the first place. Enjoy while it lasts just like a bottle of rum.

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Sorry to hear this fiver. It's rough brutha. Suckas like vagabond want to make light of the situation but I feel ya man. Hope shit works itself out.

stevek173

BANNED
Since
Jan 30, 2010
When I lived in SC at one point I was dating both Niocoles, my roomate was dating one as well. We still refer to it as "Attack of the Nickies"

Was a CLASSIC time

Now all that is left is checks from me to Nikki #2 for unsaid items with documented agreements once a month. She can't belive how I am 35 lbs lighter now and I dig her new nose piercing and now tanned body to be honest.

And a lot of fond rembrances.

And me retrieving my things from Nicky #1 tomorrow

And i's cool.

:bow:

and RIP Nicoles, you were great...but you were never quite right babies. They will fuck your shit up, if you let them.

:cheers: Nicoles. We will die with these remembrances of eachother; it was decent and ty for our time. Glad we all moved on happily in the end.

Nice one fiver :bowdown:

Last edited:

Blitty

Nashtucky
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Fiver, Come to NY for the weekend. The best way to get OVER a relationship is to get UNDER someone else. I can help you. :buddy:

Fu Manchu

The Insidious Doctor
Since
Jan 27, 2010
wow yolandi looks like she is smoking a big bat in your aVATAR BLITTY

stevek173

BANNED
Since
Jan 30, 2010
The next time I meet a Nicole I simply sprint away. Hang in there 5er. Find someone with a different name.

Jello

Not Funny
Since
Jan 29, 2010
Fiver, Come to NY for the weekend. The best way to get OVER a relationship is to get UNDER someone else. I can help you. :buddy:

Blitty do you live in NYC now? If so, we will be getting up in the future. My sister lives in Hoboken and I'm up there a couple times a year to hang out. Also have two friends that just moved to the city. I plan on being there in January.

BGS 9.5

Basement Dweller
Since
Jan 31, 2010
Fivey, I also dated a Nicole back in the day for like close to 5 years, even did ring shopping. That is the closest I ever came to getting hitched. I understand your pain. We DO NOT need any Nicole types posting here. That goes for you too Steve(s), just in case you have a relapse.

Mudcat

Nevermore
Since
Jan 27, 2010
I used to have a thing for this hot French girl names Nicole. It didn't work out. The more I think about it, the more I am sure she would have just been trouble.