• Start date
  • Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 2,190 Views
She reads but won't post. We boked up.

:(

Nicole I got in to the rum

fist Nicky Ookie, then Nicky Noodles, then Nicky Nookie, now Nicole :ohmy:

why these Nics breaks our hearts :imsorry:

Be happy with the fact these nics are stupid enough to be there in the first place. Enjoy while it lasts just like a bottle of rum.

Sorry to hear this fiver. It's rough brutha. Suckas like vagabond want to make light of the situation but I feel ya man. Hope shit works itself out.

When I lived in SC at one point I was dating both Niocoles, my roomate was dating one as well. We still refer to it as "Attack of the Nickies"

Was a CLASSIC time

Now all that is left is checks from me to Nikki #2 for unsaid items with documented agreements once a month. She can't belive how I am 35 lbs lighter now and I dig her new nose piercing and now tanned body to be honest.

And a lot of fond rembrances.

And me retrieving my things from Nicky #1 tomorrow

And i's cool.

:bow:

and RIP Nicoles, you were great...but you were never quite right babies. They will fuck your shit up, if you let them.

:cheers: Nicoles. We will die with these remembrances of eachother; it was decent and ty for our time. Glad we all moved on happily in the end.

Nice one fiver :bowdown:

Last edited:
Fiver, Come to NY for the weekend. The best way to get OVER a relationship is to get UNDER someone else. I can help you. :buddy:

wow yolandi looks like she is smoking a big bat in your aVATAR BLITTY

The next time I meet a Nicole I simply sprint away. Hang in there 5er. Find someone with a different name.

Fiver, Come to NY for the weekend. The best way to get OVER a relationship is to get UNDER someone else. I can help you. :buddy:

So blitty you will be Fivers top?

Blitty do you live in NYC now? If so, we will be getting up in the future. My sister lives in Hoboken and I'm up there a couple times a year to hang out. Also have two friends that just moved to the city. I plan on being there in January.

Fivey, I also dated a Nicole back in the day for like close to 5 years, even did ring shopping. That is the closest I ever came to getting hitched. I understand your pain. We DO NOT need any Nicole types posting here. That goes for you too Steve(s), just in case you have a relapse.

Understood and agreed BGS. Goot riddance Nookie, skanks a lot for nothing.

I used to have a thing for this hot French girl names Nicole. It didn't work out. The more I think about it, the more I am sure she would have just been trouble.