Nice to meet with Bread and Robyn!

• Start date
  • Replies 14 Comments
  • Views 1,138 Views
This thead is supremely homo gay. :yes:

Matty I tried to get Eddie Murphy and some trannies to come but could not make it happen. I fail at life.

Bateman, you must have been working extremely hard over the last several years to dispel of the stutter. Also, you appear to have refrained from the usage of harmful roids. I am proud of your accomplishments. The pictures that have been posted of you in the past are extremely inaccurate.

Due to political affiliations, Bateman would not allow us to take a picure of him with or without Savior Dog, but to me, he very much resembles the teacher on the very excellent show, Glee.

matthew-morrison_240.jpg

As for Bread, I can not speak for him. He was busy sweating out his games and I am guessing didn't mean to be so rude?

Good Job Bateman. Prepare for a 275lb battle royale come August.

Good Job Bateman. Prepare for a 275lb battle royale come August.
Don't do it, you'll end up tasting pavement just like Bread did. :lock:

I'm shocked that Bateman is all talk.

Well not really, patty seems like your typical loudmouth Yank - all sizzle and no steak. :guitar:

Bateman, you must have been working extremely hard over the last several years to dispel of the stutter. Also, you appear to have refrained from the usage of harmful roids. I am proud of your accomplishments. The pictures that have been posted of you in the past are extremely inaccurate.

Due to political affiliations, Bateman would not allow us to take a picure of him with or without Savior Dog, but to me, he very much resembles the teacher on the very excellent show, Glee.

matthew-morrison_240.jpg

As for Bread, I can not speak for him. He was busy sweating out his games and I am guessing didn't mean to be so rude?

Shu!!! I'm glad you like Glee too, Robyn, it's really my new favorite show. What a great guy to get to play the teacher, I only wish my choir directors had been half as cute over the years.

The man loving from Patrick isn't right........ Bread start a thread about how you guys got into a drunken brawl or something......