• Start date
  • Replies 283 Comments
  • Views 11,808 Views
:obviously:
how do you let that happen in the last 15 seconds? 3 big chances

Lightning CRUISING

THEY CANNOT BE STOPPED

SWEEP

A Stars/Islanders final would be great for the sport.

none of the remaining teams in the finals is good for the sport. A Dallas/Tampa final would be cringeworthy, IMO WAL.

I still like Vegas to win the series vs Dallas. Dallas outplayed 90% of the series and still get the flukey goals/win.

Won't be taking series price, will just bet Vegas next game and parlay it if it wins.

none of the remaining teams in the finals is good for the sport. A Dallas/Tampa final would be cringeworthy, IMO WAL.

I still like Vegas to win the series vs Dallas. Dallas outplayed 90% of the series and still get the flukey goals/win.

Won't be taking series price, will just bet Vegas next game and parlay it if it wins.

Makes sense. Good luck.

I'm glad Dallas is winning. I'm not sure why anyone supposed to care what's "good for the sport". Whatever that means. Higher salaries, prices, bigger market? They can fuck off with that shit :hey:

So TB vs Dallas it's looking like.

TB in 6.

And so everyone's darlings Vegas take a hike, coughing up a 2-0 3rd period lead like a virgin on prom night and losing in OT. Maybe now we'll be done seeing that stupid commercial with backup Fleury and Stone flopping around on the ice every five seconds.

Favorite coach ever. I hope he wins another cup there.

They keep shuffling these guys around like musical chairs.

TB NEEDS Point back in thurr

Last edited: