NHL Playoffs- COVID Edition

• Start date
  • Replies 283 Comments
  • Views 11,913 Views
The leafs should make a big trade for that nazem kadri guy

would be a good piece to get them over the hump

Plommer, I’ve heard multiple Canuck colleagues mention they hope a NORTHERN team wins soon.. Last time was 93’... blah blah
Oh I don't doubt there are Canadians that would like it if a Canadian based team won, but I don't think there are that many and I suspect they aren't hard core fans of any one team, Calgary Flames fans aren't hoping the Oilers win etc.

gg stevay

we were better than you at 5 on 5
Its an opportunity pal, taking the Isles to win the series vs the Flyers is smart money. I actually felt bad for the Habs, they were the better team most games vs Filly.

I hear Gurianov had 4 goals last night.
Vancouver is toying with the depleted champs :ohmy:

You heard it here first: Vancouver Canucks 2020 Stanley Cup Champions

Dallas and Colorado sure can score some goals.

Teams that can score goals are weird.

You heard it here first: Vancouver Canucks 2020 Stanley Cup Champions
I'm guessing the over/under on the number of wins they'll have from here on out is 1.

Boston-Vegas final, with Halak posting a shutout in game 7.

BRnr_59EaekgTniu0jSk0qf2HnCR6Gkh7om5Fc8BwX0.jpg

1267219814.jpeg

Isles vs Stars Final.

Pavelski with the GWG in game 7.

Kasperi Kapanen to The Pens
3rd liner for a first round draft pick is nutz. I liked the guy but understand Leafs needed cap space and someone had to go. Not like Toronto needed his offense. Hopefully he does well in Pitt. This changes nothing for the Leafs, they are still not a playoff team. Leafs will be a good reg season team with no chance at the Cup for a long time to come. Welcome to Toronto.

Philly has not lost two in a row in a very long time, though though this is not looking good.

Let's go Flyers!!!!