• Replies 283 Comments
  • Views 12,204 Views
Habs in 8

If we can get into the playoffs as a 12th seed, anything's possible

received_627680838185683.jpeg

denied-png-clip-art.png

don't know who I'm supposed to be rooting for in this Washington game

I’m rooting for more games in that series

Best part of playoffs each year, is when all of the Canadian teams go bye bye in the first round 😂

At least 1 of them will prolly squeak through

Happy with my Habs even if we lose tonight. The young guns are going to grow into beasts before long.

Best part of playoffs each year, is when all of the Canadian teams go bye bye in the first round 😂
I know its just a poor trolling attempt by Blitty but I can tell you that Leaf fans don't give a shit if Winnipeg or Calgary or any other "Canadian" team wins the cup, except Montreal, we like it when they lose. Canada doesn't celebrate when a Canadian based team wins, just the city.

Also, most fans of the other Canadian NHL teams HATE the Leafs and Toronto in general, but love the Blue Jays and consider the Raptors their team.

The leafs have been putrid for decades, who hates a loser? Canadians do pal.

You're saying America rejoices when Tampa or St Louis wins the Cup? Common prettyboi. I'm pretty sure 99.9999% of America could care less.

Plommer, I’ve heard multiple Canuck colleagues mention they hope a NORTHERN team wins soon.. Last time was 93’... blah blah

Fun series against a good team!

I don't feel like we are playing that well...better get it together or they're going to get smashed by the Isles.

gg stevay

we were better than you at 5 on 5