NHL 2018/19 - season of the Maple Leaf

• Start date
  • Replies 262 Comments
  • Views 19,351 Views
Yeah the wildcard is chokiness though. You just don't know. Playoffs are a different thing. Maybe they're a chokey choke team. It doesn't even have to be the whole team. Even if it's just the goalie who cracks under pressure - that can derail the whole thing.

Not that I would call last year's lack of results a choke exactly - but with mostly the same roster they didn't even get to the final so . . . . :dunno:

But if I must make a call - and I feel I must because what kind of equivocating wimp would I be if I didn't? - they look crazy-strong in all areas and unbelievably consistent and I'll take TBL +225

I'd bet against them in the 1st round. :hey: shock the world

I'll tell you who I do NOT feel are any kind of legit contender: The Toronto Maple Leafs.

They have lots of flash and talent no doubt but they are just hilariously bad in their own zone. Soft, dumb.

Forecheck 'em - they're fucked.

If ever there was an act that was built for the regular season and not the playoffs ---> them.

Well, big showdown tonight. WASH vs TBL

Absolutely everything will be on the line and proven and settled tonight.

:ohmy:

I'll tell you who I do NOT feel are any kind of legit contender: The Toronto Maple Leafs.

They have lots of flash and talent no doubt but they are just hilariously bad in their own zone. Soft, dumb.

Forecheck 'em - they're fucked.

If ever there was an act that was built for the regular season and not the playoffs ---> them.
Knowing how big of a Leafs fan you are, even thinking that has got to sting a little.

You're not considering jumping ship here, are you Muddy??

Cruise up to Vegas and get us a futures ticket Blister :winna:

I might take you up on that comrade. Got a bunch of air miles to burn. Would be fun to flight out for a night and degen out

I might take you up on that comrade. Got a bunch of air miles to burn. Would be fun to flight out for a night and degen out

are you still in contact with monkeyf0cker?

Tavares has 4 goals tonight giving him 45 for the season.

I think I am ready to declare that free agent acquisition: good.

Stevie I badly need your Flyers to show up today.

Good chance of big fight from Philly in the 3rd here.

better chance of a 3-1 Carolina win and another very silly victory celebration from them.

Because when your mathematical playoff lives are on the line, start Cam Talbot.

Just do it.