• Replies 36 Comments
  • Views 4,015 Views

djiddish98

The Dunk
Since
Jun 6, 2010
Score
Tokens
What are we liking on the board? Not as many options as last week, but I'm seeing a ton of combos with the Redskins +3 and/or Bengals +3.

Here's what I have:

[209] BUFFALO +19-110 (B+6)
[217] CHICAGO +13-110 (B+6)
[231] JACKSONVILLE +13-110 (B+6)

My first NFL bet of the season .

Green Bay - 6.5
Philly -.5
Atlanta -.5

20 to win 36

Legendz wont let me tease ATL and Philly
WTF?

My first NFL bet of the season .

Green Bay - 6.5
Philly -.5
Atlanta -.5

20 to win 36

Very smart bet Robyn. Teasing teams down to they just have to win I believe is the best way to do it. GB down to that is kinda like just have to win. Good luck! :hattip:

Robyn betting and I'm on the outside looking in.

Fuck me and fuck me hard :banghead:

I don't bet teasers because I believe that teases should be left in the strip club, and I don't even now if it is possible, but I like

K.C @ Cle OVR 32.5
CIN +8.5
PHI -.5

Are you allowed to tease U/O? If so I would put the K.C @ Cle game on all my teasers. That game is over by halftime probably.

I thought really hard about GB but Tenn today but as u know I make one play.

Dixon gets torn up today - Steelers released their backup WHAT?!

You might see Ward playing QB today in a truely disastorous situation.

Tomlin seems very wise.

But I foresee a CARBOMB! in their future real soon.

Until Roth comes back from having 6 week off bathroom sex (lmao).

Fuck the NFL is so great.

Very smart bet Robyn. Teasing teams down to they just have to win I believe is the best way to do it. GB down to that is kinda like just have to win. Good luck! :hattip:

Thank you. I know it is boring to always pick favorites, but there was no way I would go with GB at -13.

Thank you. I know it is boring to always pick favorites, but there was no way I would go with GB at -13.

Favs teasing is good. If you took Lions and Arizona +12.5 or even 13 and Buffalo +19 then I would be worried. All 3 could easily get blown out more than win or even cover IMO.

dont do many teasers (did more than usually last week as like has been said there were a lot of good options) did one today.

Dal-1.5
ten pk

gl everyone

i hate teasing totals, love playing totals and usually stay at a pretty solid clip, but when i miss a total i usually miss it bad...every now and then i get burnt by a point or 2 but not to often.

Of course you can tease o/u's RW.

Well then seriously then, I would put the over 32.5 in the Cleveland/ Kansas City game in all of my teasers. You heard it hear, that game is going over for sure. What ever you do don't tease it as an under 44.5 points, because they are going to score more than that also.

ATL pk
Philly PK

and

Packers -7
Cowboys -1

are my teasers