• Start date
  • Replies 16 Comments
  • Views 1,276 Views

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Her last record back in 2001 (?) was the perfect sex soundtrack.

I'm giving the new one a listen right now.

So far the first track, "Soldier of Love", continues the booty theme.

:guitar:

Speaking of sex music, they released the full card of Ultra a few days ago. Good lord I want to go...I just don't know if I will be able to. Sucks getting old.

will check it out

i like that girl

the best sex album is "Music to make love to your old lady by" by a band called Lovage. very hard to find, but worth it.

No.

Best sex album is Pretty Hate Machine by Nine Inch Nails.

Just my opinion.

No.

Just my opinion.

I don't totally disagree here Cougar but there is a vast grey area in music because of personal taste. Pretty Hate Machine was a great sex album when I was younger (I'm 37 now) but now I prefer something more subtle like the new Sade stuff (not to be confused with the 80's Sade stuff).

When Sade's "Lovers Rock" dropped in 2001 it was the pillow album of the year and so far "Soldier of Love" is shaping up to be the booty album of 2010.

Yeah it was great when I was young and is still what I put on if I wanna let loose.

Not a huge fan of the Sade style, so we'll have to go separate ways.

I agree, a lot of it is a matter of taste.

No.

Just my opinion.

Weird I was just listening to this amazing album while posting. Something I Can Never Have was blaring through the speakers.

Album came out 21 years ago. Wow where the fuck did all these years go.

Weird I was just listening to this amazing album while posting. Something I Can Never Have was blaring through the speakers.

Album came out 21 years ago. Wow where the fuck did all these years go.

No shit. It seems like yesterday I saw NIN open for Peter Murphy at the Kitchen Club in Miami. Unreal.

Anyway......

So far here are the tracks that I really like off of Sade's new joint

"Soldier of Love"

"Morning Bird"

"Babyfather"

"In Another Time"

"Skin"

Listening right now. First song is good. Too bad my girl is not around to listen.

Okay, fine. i will download it. If I hate it I am holding you all personally responsible.

Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power.

Hump away. Clean up the blood later.

Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power.

Hump away. Clean up the blood later.

Pantera is one band I really regret never getting a chance to see in concert.

I wonder how many people have died at Pantera concerts (bandmates not included).

This is a serious question btw.