New Pussy

• Start date
  • Replies 263 Comments
  • Views 10,796 Views
When do we get to see a video of this beast in action!?

Coug I'm a little concerned that you're going to to actually live your poster handle

please be careful

Some updated pics:

2rzx543.jpg

2q87xw3.jpg

:lmao: bad news.

It is possible I could get eaten alive if he keeps eating

He loves to eat

Especially lower legs

I'm buying him a cat wheel - but until then here's some pics - they said there's a back log for them so I am thinking around December I should have a video up

f3xkr7.jpg

o04awx.jpg

2e1hvgx.jpg

2j692ja.jpg

I wanna see him go at full speed across the tundra.

savannah-f1-250x181.jpg

At the top of the list we find the Savannah F-1. This cat is HUGE. Its a bit of a cheater, its a domestic cat, but with a wild background. A Siamese cat was crossbred with an African (wild) Serval cat. This breed has only recently been accepted as an official breed, and its probably the large domestic kitty around. The Savannah can get as big as a good sized dog and you better not mess with this puss. Unlike many other cats, Savannahs usually love water, can be walked on a leash and come close to dogs in behavior. Most Savannah owners report that they are very gently and loyal companions, but dont forget that this domestic cat can still be wild at heart. Not bad for a house cat!

I want one of these. I have asked Mr. Nina very sweetly for one. It was going great until he googled and saw where kittens go for around 22k. But I still really, really want one.

Rogue has an in on tiger cubs.

Just sayin

Such a cool looking cat with beautiful coloring! Has mini-Cheetah look to her/him?

Awesome cat.

Where has Brooks been lately?

:lol:

Looking indeed like a content little dude there

Is that a toy shrimp or something?

IAG
Awesome cat.

Where has Brooks been lately?

I missed this. He's been around. Just chillin'. Had his 1st bday recently. Pretty deluxe.

I need Matty to make me a proper meme