Need some help guys!

• Start date
  • Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 4,099 Views
Well shoot, I saw this too late. Utah and Portland would be my leans if you were trying to get at least one play in tonight. Tomorrow is gonna be a monster card I'm sure, should be plenty of weak lines to pick off, I'll post in this thread if I spot anything during my evening handicapping.

Scholar - Today is the last day of the contest

Nina - Good luck with the last play. I wish I could be more help but I like nothing enough to risk giving you a loser and costing you the money. :hattip:

It's ok. I went with Portland.

Immort, our boy Jamie McMurray is on the pole for the race this weekend.

It's ok. I went with Portland.

Immort, our boy Jamie McMurray is on the pole for the race this weekend.

I was going to start a thread in a bit to ask you for the winner. I am superstitious like that :grin:

Geeze I tried to get back because I loved miami. I at least got it bet at pinny. Couldn't even use it against you because at 8 pm est RBS wouldn't allow me to post picks. at least I got 1K in at pinny which should make up for the Harvard loss. Fuckers..... too smart to know how to play ball.

I was going to start a thread in a bit to ask you for the winner. I am superstitious like that :grin:

Don't go with him yet. Let me check how practice has gone. Usually the Roush bunch does well here. And I think they have a new engine.

Don't go with him yet. Let me check how practice has gone. Usually the Roush bunch does well here. And I think they have a new engine.

Wait for my thread to give me picks. I am not making any plays until I get them in the official thread that I post tomorrow :grin:

wow 1st baskt of 2nd Q at 5:00

you need the blazers to advance?

Yes. Can you do a quick voodoo on the Celtics?

but i can get pally here to help us root it

I have a voodoo doll and I can't get much whiter.

nina have you ever used it on mr nina?

Yes. And it works. There was this one time he got cold feet and decided to end things...he was bitten by a snake. It doesn't pay to mess with Nina.

on the blazers

.32c on the dollar they don't lose by 18.

nina we going down together

Damn just now saw the score at halftime. I will root the Blazers in the 2nd half.